Chapter 29

Hello, beautiful people

How are you all?
Hope you are all doing good.

Here is a new update, so
Enjoy Reading!!!

********************************
Siya pov

"Mumma, how am I looking?" I cheerfully asked Mumma who is sitting on my bed as she was helping me in dressing up for today's dinner.

(Siya's Outfit)

"It's really nice, you are looking like an angel that you are, no doubt," Mumma said with her sweet smile and caressed my cheek gently. "Your husband will have a hard time keeping his eyes to himself" she chuckled making me smile slyly.

A knock on the door made us turn, to Ruhaan ji is standing there fully ready.

As always looking handsome.

(Ruhaan's Outfit)

"Ready?" He asks as he is clasping his watch. I simply nod my head. "Wah ji wah, my babies are looking so cute and beautiful," Mumma said and winked at him; he let out a chuckle hearing her.

"Ok, Ma, we are leaving, and don't wait for us," he said, softly kissing her forehead while Mumma nodded her head, smiling at him. Looking at me, he gestured for me to come with him.

Bidding bye to Momma, who was giving me a teasing smile, I went out, following him.

He opened the door of the car for me before taking the driver's seat himself. And we made our way to the destination. I am so excited about dinner and happy that the smile isn't leaving my face. Suddenly, he turns on the music and looks at him.

"You like songs?" I asked him. He glanced at me, turning his attention back to driving, and said, "Yeah, I love music." He said this with a small smile on his face.

"Wow, even I love them!" I exclaimed happily. "Same pinch!" As I pinch his forearm, maybe a little hard, he lets out a small "ouch!" My eyes widen as I realise my action. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to pinch hard. Is it painful?" I apologise nervously and bite my lower lips while noticing his facial expression.

He laughed a little, then a smirk appeared on his lips, and he said, "Do you really think that your little hand can hurt my muscular arm? huh," Frowning, I looked at my hands and then at his veiny arms. I pout, thinking he is right. But is he underestimating my physical strength?

I thought as I narrowed my eyes at him as he was looking ahead. I again pinch him, but this time harder.

"Ahhh!! Are you crazy, Siya?" He shouted while wincing as he rubbed his arm where I had pinched him. Now it's my turn to smirk at him. He gives me an annoyed look. " What! I thought my little hands couldn't hurt, Ruhaan Ji," I said with a fake innocent face, then showed my Colgate white teeth.

"I will see you later, Mrs. Roy," he warned me as our car stopped in front of the elegant and huge building. I shiver as he looks at me intensely with a smirk.

'Hey, Bhagwan!!' I mentally pray for myself.

"Come on, Siya," he said as he opened my side of the door while looking at me. 'When did he come out of the car?' I thought while coming out of the car. "Stop pouting, Mrs. Roy," he whispered to me, eyeing my lips and making me press my lips quickly.

"You are an antic piece," he said while chuckling at me, making me look down in embarrassment. "Let's get in; we are already late," he said, setting his hair as he quickly glanced in the rearview mirror and then lightly placing his hand on my small back.

We entered the restaurant and quickly spotted Shruti, who was waving her hand at us like a mad woman. Shaurya Bhai quickly pushes her back on her chair and glares at her, but she completely ignores him. Ruhaan Ji pulls out a chair for me to sit in, and then he also takes a place beside me.

" ohoo! You see, Shaurya, gentleman and all," Shruti said with a teasing smirk, looking at us. Shaurya Bhai also smiles teasingly. "Stop your nonsense, Shruti," Ruhaan Ji said with a straight face as he was looking at the menu card.

"Saadu bander," Shruti muttered to herself, making me chuckle at her. "Let's order our food," Shaurya said, calling the waiter. After placing the order, we started talking about random things. And what's going on in our lives? Like that...

These siblings are really funny and try their best to annoy Ruhaan Ji, but it seems like he is already immune to their craziness. They are not leaving a single change to tease us.

He looked at them with a bored expression and said, "Are you both done with your nonsense?" "NoPe!" they said together while shaking their heads and then high-fived each other, making me let out a laugh.

Soon our food arrived, and instantly Shruti and Shaurya dug into their plates. Letting out a sigh while looking at them, Ruhaan Ji also started eating, followed by me. We silently have our dinner as everyone is busy enjoying the delicious food.

We are waiting for our dessert, and Shruti and Shaurya are sharing their funny memories of college. How they used to bunk their classes but ended up getting caught most of the time because of Shruti's clumsiness.

I've never laughed this much. They really enjoyed college life but never compromised on their future goals. We sat in our car after saying goodbye to Shruti and Shaurya.

"So, I hope you enjoy the dinner," he asks while looking ahead. Looking at him, I happily smiled and said, "Yep, in fact, I love it." He just nodded his head and continued driving.

"Shruti and Shrauya bhai are really nice," I said, enjoying the cold air from outside while leaning against the seat. "They are, but crazy too," he said, shaking his head with a smile that made me chuckle. "No doubt," I said with a wide smile on my face. I don't know when I slept while enjoying the wind.

I woke up due to the sudden jerking of the car. I rubbed my eyes and looked at Ruhaan Ji, who was looking tense. The car jerked again, and the speed increased suddenly. I tightly held my seat to save myself from banging myself.

"Ruhaan ji, what is happening?" I asked him in a scared voice while looking at his tense face. "Nothing; there is nothing to worry about." He said that and gave me a quick smile. But I can clearly sense that there is something wrong.

I looked outside the window and asked him," But as much as I know, this is not the way to our home, right?" He didn't say anything; he just kept his focus on the road. I notice his grip on the steering wheel is tightened, and his body posture is very alert. But he didn't let it show on his face.

"Where are we going, Ruhaan Ji?" I asked him in carefully, as he is looking so scary now. He let out a loud sigh but remained mum.

"Your silence is scaring me; say something, Ruh." "Can't you please keep your GODDAMN MOUTH SHUT, SIYA!!?" He suddenly shouts at me, making me flinch badly, and I back off, glued to my seat, away from him in fear as my eyes widen at his sudden anger. Then he again turns his attention to the road.

I keep my gaze down in fear, as I am afraid of his anger. I started tracing my suit's design with my finger, and within a second, my sight started blurring due to my tears. But I didn't let them fall.

I heard him taking a deep breath. "I am sorry, Siya, it just... I am sorry; I didn't mean to, but I can't." "It's ok, there's no need," I said, still looking at my lap, but I couldn't control my tears from falling as I heard his soft voice. I quickly wipe my tears so that he can't see them.

"Hey, are you crying? Look at me. Siya!" He said this while panicking and holding my hand gently and softly tugging it. I hurriedly shook my head, still looking down, and said," No, I am not!" I don't want him to see me crying and see myself as the crybaby that I know I am.

"I'm really sorry," his low tone shows, indicating that he is regretting his action. "It's ok, Ruhaan ji," I said, and I glanced at him with a small smile. As I slightly turn to the front, my eyes widen in alarm, and I let out a loud shout.

"RUHANNN, JIII!!" I shout and turn towards him, seeing him equally panicked as I am. There is a truck coming towards us at a very high speed, and the road is a single lane. Ruhaan Ji was trying to control the car and swiftly turn it off the road.

Our car is now on the muddy road inside a forest area after we took a turn perpendicular to the road. I let out a sigh of relief and closed my eyes for a second to calm my heartbeat.

"Thank God, we are fine," I said, looking at him with a relaxed face. But his expression says otherwise, making me crease my eyebrows as he looks tensed and disturbed. "No, we are not," he said slowly.

"What do you mean? And why are you not stopping the car? We have to turn back, right?" I noticed he kept driving further into the forest. "Siya, don't panic," he assured me, making me more frightened. "I can't control the car as its brake isn't working." He tries to sound calm and composed.

My eyes opened wide in shock and fear. My breath stuck in my throat after hearing him. I am trying to say something, but no sound comes out of my mouth.

"Me-means we are going to die." I start sweating badly in terror.
******************************

Thank you
Hope you enjoy it,

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT N SHARE.

Ok then lovely people
See u soon
Byeee
Take care
🥰🥰🥰