348.The Person Jaehyun Likes

Lisa stepped out of the classroom before her classmates’ eyes.

In the hallway, Ma Yongting looked at Lisa and calmly asked her. “Have you seen the online news and forum posts today?”

“Yes.” Lisa nodded.

“You really didn’t visit your mother in the hospital?”

She nodded again. She originally assumed that she would be criticised by Head Ma.

To her surprise, he only kindly reminded her. “Do you want to go visit her now? It’s better late than never. You can go now and write a post to apologise. Say that you were busy with your school work. Perhaps, you’ll be forgiven by the netizens.”

Lisa shook her head. “Thank you for your kind intentions, but I don’t need their forgiveness. I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Alright then.” Ma Yongting patted her shoulder and sincerely added. “I trust that you have your reasons.”

“You believe in me?” She was surprised.

“I believe in Jeon Jungkook’s eyes.” After saying this, he headed back to the classroom.

Lisa returned to her own seat as well.

“Alright, we’re starting the class now.” Ma Yongting stood on the lecturer’s stage and began teaching with his usual charm. “If all of you present today plan to rely on your major to earn a living in the future, you will all become a professional designer. Learning well does not only imply gathering knowledge. You also have to build your skills. Although fashion design and engineering sounds a little more serious than music, arts, and many others, in fact, it is also a moving form of art. We have to carefully examine and understand it with passion…”

As the Head of Teaching, his skills were on a completely different level. The entire class paid complete attention to his class.

Soon after, the bell rang.

After Head Ma left the classroom, Yerin immediately ran towards Lisa and started to gossip. “Lisa, why did Head Ma look for you?”

Shuhua sneered shamelessly. “What else could it be? He is the Head of Teaching. He must have looked for her because she is lacking some morals.”

“Student Yeh, please do not speak nonsense. There’s nothing wrong with Lisa’s morals.” Tzuyu angrily spoke up for her good friend.

“There is definitely something wrong with her character! What about it? What about it?” Shuhua was a relatively powerful figure in the classroom.

She even had two followers. Normally, she was the person in charge of bullying others.

For the past few days, she had been on the losing end whenever she dealt with Lisa and Tzuyu . This was a good opportunity for her to finally return the blow!

Tzuyu smiled coldly. “Damn busybody, your mouth is really dirty!”

“Fuck, the Chou one dared to scold me. All of you, get her! Beat her to death!” Shuhua raised her hand.

Her two followers in the class, Liu Su and Zhang Bei, pushed back their sleeves and ran towards Tzuyu.

Lisa sighed internally. It was truly wonderful to have a friend on her side.

It was a pity that Tzuyu had no way of overcoming these few bitches.

Most likely, they were afraid that Jungkook would punish them. Thus, they did not dare to do anything to her and only directed their anger towards Tzuyu.

Lisa pulled Tzuyu behind her and prepared to deal with these few blind women.

Suddenly, a boy’s voice clearly rang out in the class. “All of you, stop it!”

His tone was demanding and everyone could clearly tell that it was the school’s Brother Jae.

Jaehyun, sitting at his table in the first row, glanced at Lisa ambiguously. Then, his gaze shifted onto Tzuyu. “Whoever dares to touch Chou Tzuyu, wait for this old man to deal with you!”