Part-30

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan woke up in the morning around 11 because he had come home after sunrise after their idli sambaar party.

He yawned and checked his phone. There were a few messages and he replied to them and also there was a message from Teja wishing him good morning. It was sent at 10:40 and he chuckled thinking even she was late to wake up. He wished her back quickly and went out of the room.

He frowned seeing his family discussing something and as soon as he was out they went quiet.

"Kya hua?" He frowned and poured some tea for himself in a cup from the flask.

"Kya hoga?kal kya shoot tha?" Meenu tried to divert the topic.

"Tha kuch...." He muttered and Omi chuckled silently.

He sat on the couch and took the newspaper and Madhu immediately snatched it away.

"Aaj ke din bhi newspaper?" She asked raising her brows.

"Roka shaam ko hai....chill...." He took the newspaper back and everyone looked at each other.

He turned the pages and frowned seeing his picture with his ex and it was an interview of his ex. His face hardened seeing the headline.

It's his life , his roka and marriage. I won't like to comment.

"What the fu...." He threw the paper away and looked at Omi.

"Sunny please shaant mera bacchhaa...." His mumma rubbed his back.

"How did this news get out?roka marriage?rumours even before the roka actually happened?and this is being asked to her?" He got up. "Om get a meeting fixed with the PR agency right now...."

"Sunny aaj rehene do...." Poonam di got up. "It's an important day...."

"No di....i will just come in a couple of hours....this is important....and iss mein tejasswi bhi involved hai....i cannot let this go....someone is leaking the news di...." He said seriously and went to his room to get ready.

*****

He had an hour long meeting with his PR team and they had no idea how this news got leaked , although he was assured that they will handle the situation.

He was convinced but not happy with the way things were turning up.

He was walking out after the meeting when he a couple of interns taking his name.

"Might be the girl he is getting engaged to right?she might have said it to someone or given the news out purposely....who doesn't want a little bit of a hype....after all marrying a big shot actor...." One of the boys was telling another girl who were busy doing something on the computer.

"Karan bhai rehene do...." Omi quickly held him as he had stopped in his tracks listening to the interns.

He ignored Om and went and stood in front of their desk.

"Sir...." The guy fumbled and stood up.

"Aaj ke baad if i hear this....i will make sure you regret it...." He said dangerously , looking into the guy's eyes. "Don't you dare talk about my fiance like that...." He said pointing his index finger at him. "That will be the last thing she will do get it...."

And with that he turned and went out. He sat in his car and checked his phone and smile immediately.

Poonam di told me what happened. Just keep calm okay?