JUNE

Kaia quickly picked up and left the table and I was hoping I didn't do something wrong.

I don't know why that was my first train of thought, I feel like I was applying too much sexual pressure onto her and maybe she couldn't handle it or didn't like it, or maybe we were just moving too fast.

I don't want to come off too strong and turn her off. Although, it is very hard for me to pretend as if I am not madly attracted to her. The way her lips were forming each time she talked to me, or when she was biting onto her bottom lip while watching me speak. It deadass turned me on.

I knew what she was doing. She was doing that trick on TikTok. It is when you look at someone's left eye, look at their lips and then look at their right eye. I never thought it would turn me on but seeing her doing it got me excited.

I think she can't handle me and she's been in the bathroom for over an half hour. I proceed to walk towards the bathroom door and it's very quiet inside.

The rush of anxiety that shocked through my body was indescribable. The bathroom was so quiet. I begin to think if she snuck away from me but she left all of her belongings on the table so I respectfully knock on the door.

No one answered and there were no sudden movements inside of the bathroom.

I hesitated and was curious if I should knock again. I did. I knocked again on the door and Kaia said "it's occupied" in a breathless way. I said "Kaia are you okay" "oh June I didn't know it was you", she slowly began to open the door and I brushed past her and slid into the bathroom.

Her skin was flushed. There were paper towels everywhere. I instantly reached for her hand and brought her closer to me because I was curious if she was feeling sick or not. As I pressed her body against mine I felt her heartbeat racing against my chest. In a way I felt like I could see her pulse beating with my eyes.

Her lips were slowly spreading apart and I had no other option but to press my lips against hers. My dick instantly got hard. It felt like sparks were flying again since the first time we pressed our lips against each other.

I pulled my lips off of hers and she was looking at me with sex laced in her eyes. I told her "no worries you're gonna get more, we just have to lock the door in case anyone enters", she giggled and said "hurry up I want more". I quickly turned around and locked the door and I felt her arms reach around my neck as she instantly pulled my head down to her lips.

My hands instantly went and grabbed her waist. I felt her gasp against my lips and I pulled her against me so she could feel all my inches against her pussy. The minute I did that she did this deep sexy moan against my lips and in that moment I turned her around and pressed her ass against my inches straining in my pants.

She gasped and I slowly slid my hands from her waist to her stomach, up to her breasts and landed on her neck. I had to slide one hand back to her breasts because I felt her nipples straining against her sweater.

I slowly slipped my hand up her sweater to see if she'd stop me but she didn't. I kept sliding my hand further up her stomach and soon came to realize that she wasn't wearing a bra, only a sweater.

I loved that. I love women who like to let their bodies be free. It was sexy to me that she was comfortable and confident enough to go outside without a bra on because some women are insecure when it comes to that extent.

Let's just back up and take in how soft her skin is, how soft her breasts are when I squeeze them, how her nipples continue to strain and perk up harder as I continue to caress and slowly pinch them.

Kaia's breathing was picking up and I felt her waist slowly moving against my print. My breathing started getting more aggressive as I am right against her ear and I'm getting caught up in the moment. I slipped up and told her "take off your fucking pants right now" as my fingers slipped into the waist band of her leggings. She instantly bent down and my eyes immediately went straight to her perfect stretch marks across her ass.

I slowly started to touch my crotch and I got impatient so I picked her up and set her to sit onto the counter.

I was going slowly because I didn't want to come off too strong but her hands were moving so aggressively against me so I kept up with that energy.

She smashed her mouth against mine and slid her hands into my track pants. Her hands are so tiny so they easily slid in and found my inches as she started to move her hand up and down against me.

I had sex laced in my eyes when I looked at her, in my breathing, and in my dick. I was craving each part of her.

I put my lips back against hers and our tongues started to dance against each other as I started to move my hand against her pussy. I pressed hard against her print and she moaned so loud I had to put my lips back against hers to mask the noises she was making.

I kept on applying pressure and doing circular motions against her clit which had her body jerking and moaning even louder. I had to take initiative and moved my other hand from her waist to her mouth and whispered close to her ear "close your fucking mouth".

Kaia nodded her head and kept on accepting the torture I was performing on her while she was doing her own damage to me. The amount of pre-cum that was coming out of my dick... I just wanted her to take my pants off and slide her tongue up and down my shaft as I thrust my hips so my dick can go deep into her throat.

Just when I was about to, she pushed me off of her.

I was breathing so hard but I was curious as to what was wrong.

"Kaia, what's wrong?" "I don't want you to only see me sexually", "that's one of my biggest insecurities, I want you to get to know me for me". I responded "Of course I want to get to know you for you, at the same time it is hard for me to ignore the sexual attraction and tension I feel for you", she smiled and nodded.

"Do you want to stop?" "It's okay if you want to stop Kaia, we can just go back to studying". "Shit studying" she said "our stuff June oh my fucking God, we've left our stuff out there for more than half an hour" she said. We both started to scramble and put back on our pants and readjust our clothing as we rushed out the door.

Luckily there was still hardly anyone at the library and the quiet corner that we were in so our things were right where we left it.

The rest of the time being, we fell into deep conversations about our do's and don'ts with someone, our insecurities, ideal relationships and dream jobs we wanted for ourselves.

While we were doing our homework I couldn't help but notice the fact that she kept on sneakily making these slight glances up at me through her glasses which constantly kept on making my dick jump in my pants.

This girl was so uncontrollably sexy to me.

I don't know how I am supposed to contain myself and be serious around her when all I want to do is stick my nine inches deep inside of her.

I know once I get home I am going to jerk off in the shower. I feel like this is going to be a continuous habit I am going to be partaking in every time I finish hanging out with her.

I don't mind it for now, I can contain my temptations. Although when the moment comes. Once we hit pound town she is going to regret all the teasing and intense make out sessions she's been applying onto me. 

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 14 on my Instagram ! @kmvalentinee and more on my Twitter ! @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you next chapter <3