Chapter 13

Old Friend, New Lover:

Farah/Reader:

Reader POV:

I leave Farah in the kitchen to pour us some orange juice, though I'm sure that is just an excuse, so I don't question her, I just go and find a nearby table to sit down, I don't wait for Farah to start eating as I am so hungry.

When Farah finally came out of the kitchen, she set down next to me before giving me a little kiss on my lips.

"Took you long enough, I was just about to send out a search party," I tell her with a little chuckle.

"Sorry, I needed a minute," Farah tells me as she handed me, my glass of orange juice, before placing her hand on my back, that's when it occurred to me that when she let out that gasp before, It must have been seeing at half my back exposed, in the moment I had become worried, thinking something was wrong, now I know Farah had gasp at seeing my back, I smile slightly at the thought as I enjoy the feel of her hand on my back.

"Stop that, it tickles," I tell Farah, even though she really isn't tickling me, I am just getting a little turned on with the way she is rubbing my back like that, it feels so damn good, Farah tells me she is sorry before giving me a kiss on the shoulder, god Farah is driving me crazy, I need to speak with her sooner rather than later, before we take our new relationship to the next level, "So why did you need a minute, if you don't mind me asking?" I ask trying to get my mind off wanting to make love to her, especially since Farah is making it very obvious that's what she wants as well.

"I needed a minute to let my brain, catch up with everything, to tell myself this isn't some kind of wonderful dream that I am going to wake up from any minute now, to find that you are not really here," Farah tells me, and I completely understand, all those hours I use to look up at the sky dreaming of being back here in Alfea with Farah.

"I completely understand, I keep pinching myself to make sure I am awake, and we are here together, I love you Farah," I tell her, it still feels weird saying it out loud, but feels nice at the same time, now that we have finally opened and shared our feelings, we don't want to stop telling each other that we love one another, I don't know if I will ever get use to telling Farah that I love her, Farah reaches up placing her hand on my cheek.

"I love you as well, promise me, no matter what happens, you will never leave me," Farah asks me, I see the fear in her eyes, it breaks my heart that Farah is worried that I will leave her again, a tear runs down my cheek, I smile sadly at her before leaning in close to her so I could place a light kiss on her lips.

"Farah, I am never going to leave you again, I'm here to stay, Alfea is my home, you are my home, I love you and I want us to build a life here, together!" I reassure her, before kissing her again, Farah kisses me back, and it isn't long before our kiss turns into a very passionate kiss, I wrap one of my arms around Farah's neck placing my hand on the back of her neck, with my other hand on her lower back pulling her closer, while Farah places her hands on my hips pulling me ever closer to her, as her hands slowly make they way up under my top, sliding her hands up towards my chest, I grab her wrists as I pull back from her, "Farah," I begin to say breathless, I am not sure what to say, though I know we cannot do this right now! Before I have a chance to say anything else, my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I answer my phone as I pull away from Farah even more, "oh that's great, see you soon," I hang up the phone, looking back at Farah, who looks hurt, I place a gentle hand upon her cheek, "Farah, I'm sorry for pulling away, however before we continue, there is something I need to tell you, so let's talk later, as the Van with my things will be here soon," I tell her before giving her another kiss, "I love you," I tell Farah before getting up and holding out my hand to her, Farah takes my hand letting me pull her up as well.

"I love you, so dinner tonight with wine so we can talk?" Farah asks me, I smile at her, thinking that we would be having our first real date tonight, I like that idea, though at the same time feel nervous about telling Farah everything about my relationship with Samantha, however I knew that if I want a future with Farah, I need to be honest about my past.

"It's a date," I tell her giving her another kiss, "what do you say, we clean up before the van gets here?" I ask her, as I start picking up our breakfast plates and glasses, we go back into the kitchen, where I do the washing up and Farah does the drying, once we finish, we make ourselves a cup of tea before going to the main hall to wait for the van, we sit on one of the sofas in the hall, as we sit down next to each other, Farah places her arm around my shoulder's pulling me closer into her, I love how easily things had changed between us and just how comfortable we are.

"You know, I have never sat here," Farah tells me as I kiss her on her cheek,

"Why not?" I ask as I drink some of my tea, enjoying this moment, as I imagine us coming home from work and just sitting down on the sofa drinking tea or a glass of wine, talking about our day, I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.

To Be Continued: