43- Game Over

Author's note

The last chapters were the events of The Original novel. From this chapter the story will go back to the timeline after our MC reincarnated into Caroline's body

Enjoy!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Sophia's POV

I finally found where the crown Prince and that Vorsack wench went to celebrate their engagement- An expensive resort situated in the middle of the southern forests.

Even the sight of watching that wench happy makes my skin burn!

Caroline Vorsack.

Born to the powerful Duchy of the Vorsacks, she grew up having everything under her feet.

Even Eric Arguens!

I can't believe an unsightly bitch like her was able to win Eric's heart...

I mean what did he even see in her?

What does she have that I don't??

I swear I'll take everything away from her!

Be it Wealth, title, status, the crown prince or even Eric!

I'm Sophia Lorenz!

The Elf King's daughter and the half blood Princess!

I'll have to win the crown prince's trust and for that...

I deliberately get caught in the trap set by them for hunting wild animals in the forest.

"Oh no poor thing...How did it get caught up in there?" Rion looked guilty.

I look at the men with tear filled eyes arousing their manly instincts to protect the weaker.

And after shedding 2 drops of crocodile tears and making up a story about my dead parents, I'm able to win their affection and enter the resort as a maid.

It's so easy for me.

This cute, innocent girl can get anything she wants.

But the most satisfying part is watching that bitch's face as I get close to her Fiance!

The next day, I deliberately fall down after bumping into her in the garden and start crying so that I can attract everyone's attention including the crown Prince's.

In no time, I'm able to make up a story that she pushed me and doesn't want me here. Everyone including Rion looks at her with eyes full of disdain.

This stupid bitch has no choice but to keep her mouth shut because everything she will say will sound like a lie.

She can't beat me Afterall!

No one here knows my true identity. My powers are beyond that of any human.

And if I'm able to just brainwash Rion, becoming the Empress of Rivans would be really easy!

Blinded by my beauty, the males are attracted to me for the nectar like a moth drawn to the flame.

But they don't realise that behind the beauty hides thorns laced with poison!

As the night falls everyone retires to their chambers to rest. The night is quiet except for the sounds of crickets and howling wolves.

And taking the chance of the darkness I make my way to the crown prince's room.

Looks like the hallways are empty without any guards around, which is perfect for me!