→ 𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙖.

---------------------------------------------

"ALL DONE." BRENNER SPOKE, SEB STILL FROZEN IN HIS SPOT AS HE WATCHED THE MAN WIPE THE TATTOO CLEAN.

001. The man whom he thought died had come back. "Not so bad, was it?" Brenner asked the young boy, him not uttering a word. "See? There's nothing to be afraid of. Is there, Seven?" He asked, Sebastian looking up quickly to meet Brenner's glazed over eyes. "It's your turn, now. Why don't you take a seat?" 'Brenner' asked, Sebastian stepping back whilst shaking his head. "Come on, Seven." Vecna spat, Seb quickly backing into the door and slamming it open. His breath hitched when he saw dead subjects everywhere...

It was like he was back in 1983.

Rushing to where his bedroom was, Steve shook his shoulders again. "Hurry up!" He yelled up, Erica rushing to the room where everyone was fumbling between music. "Steve says you need to hurry!" She told the group, Dustin hyperventilating. He didn't want to lose Sebastian. Him and Lucas were covered in sweat once they saw Seb in the trance. Recruitment was happening now. Losing Sebastian would equal the end of the world. He was purely the only hope they had of staying alive. "Yeah? No shit!" He yelled, Max fumbling around with anything. "What is all this shit?" She spoke, the group in Eddie's room as Nancy flicked through music quickly, thinking what Sebastian would like. "What are you even looking for?" Eddie yelled, Robin holding up a bunch of random tapes. "Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!" Robin yelled, not wanting to lose Sebastian herself.

He was the only tie she had back to Scarlett. Losing him would mean losing her. "This is music!" The Munson held up his Metallica tape, highly offended. Seb noticed his bedroom door, rushing through it to see another corridor with his bedroom door at the end. "Seven." Vecna drawled out from behind, Sebastian panting as he sprinted down the corridor, barging through his bedroom door once more. Tears clouded his vision as he noticed another corridor, his heart pounding as he saw his bedroom door barricaded with wooden planks. Thrusting his hand towards it, the red energy seemed to do no damage whatsoever, only cracking it lightly. "Please!" Seb yelled, pulling on the wood harshly as it ripped off, the flickering lights making his vision worse. "You can't run from the truth, Seven." Vecna spoke, the boy glancing back to see the man's silhouette only show when the lights flickered off. Shaking his head, the boy went back to ripping the wood off, his current state making it more difficult.

"What are you running back to?" Vecna asked, Seb panting as he ignored the man. "What do you have to go back to?" One's voice muttered, Sebastian turning around to see the man facing him, hands held behind his back as the kind smile returned to his face. Back pressed against the door, Seb watched One step closer lightly. "All of your 'friends' are fine without you." He spoke, Seb shaking his head quickly. "No, no, they need me-" "But do you need them?" One interrupted, Seb tensing for a moment before turning back towards the door. "What kind of music does this kid like!" Eddie yelled, Nancy huffing. "Try anything!" Erica rushed, going back to see Seb still in the same spot, eyes rolled back. "We can't do trial and error! He'll be gone by then!" Dustin spoke, Nancy trying to think. "They need you. You don't need them. You never have." One's voice mixed with Vecna's, Sebastian getting far more angrier as he punched the wooden bar.