Chapter 3: Powers? (1)

Enrique Nova's early life was not the brightest, so even though the apartment he found himself in looked and was cheap, he didn't complain. He's lived in far worse places before.

The apartment, however, wasn't just cheap, it was empty as well. Except for a bed, there was only a big mirror in the whole apartment. There was a bit of food as well, but without a fridge they were bound to go rotten in a few days.

Enrique decided to do something about it sooner than later. Living like this would be a bit hard after living lavishly for the past decades. It wouldn't do his mental health any good. Speaking of the mind's condition, they say a good body is the canvas of a good mind, and it seems Enrique had no reason to worry about his body at the very least.

He stood in front of the body-sized mirror and observed his reflection. He had his usual unusually handsome face, wavy hair that fell on his forehead, and cold silver eyes. There was no change in that. However, he was massive now. That was a change. He had always worked out, but obviously not enough for this type of body, if not he wouldn't have been caught by a teenager, even if it was a sneak attack. This body, from the looks of it, should be... exactly 6"3 feet.

"Hmm...?" Enrique blinked. How could he be so sure about his exact height? "Heightened Perception?"

Guess that was two powers discovered, with the first being lightning generation.

Enrique noted the powers in his mind and decided to check something else. Was this buff body just in his costume? For example, MoonKnight only had his powers while wearing his suit. So perhaps his body will return to that of an average muscular man once he calls back the suit?

He decided to test it out.

He took in a deep breath as his suit started to be retracted within the lightning symbol on the middle of his chest. As a single second passed, his entire suit was inside the symbol and at last, the symbol itself submerged into his chest as if being absorbed.

In a blink, his Super Suit was replaced with his previously torn suit again. However, he was still handsome, muscular, and buff. His body didn't shrink back.

[Image Here]

Taking off his shredded and torn businessman suit, he watched his bulging muscles and nodded to himself

Taking off his shredded and torn businessman suit, he watched his bulging muscles and nodded to himself. He not only looked in great shape, but he also looked younger. It's not that he looked old before, he was just a 31-years-old man, but now he looked to be in his earlier adulthood.

["Not bad?"] He heard a sound inside his head, making him flinch as he turned around immediately. ["Do not get flustered, my child. It is me, Mut. Now that you are my Avatar, I can relay my voice in your mind. Though it seems I still fail to read your thoughts, so you'd have to speak out loud if you want to communicate with me."]