Part 32

After school on Friday I went to Vances House after school. When he came we both walked in and I went up to his room. We sat on his bed talked about the party. This had changed from  a party to a small get together to a party again. I was so nervous but really excited.

At eight thirty Vance and I started walking to mooses house. When we got there we stood out side and he looked at me. "If I start acting like a dick tell me and I'll stop," he said and I smiled and nodded.

We walked in and  my eyes were met with balloons and purple/pink lighting. Vance held my hand and walked over to the drink table. He got me a cup with I don't know what in it. He got himself a can of coors whilst talking to Moose.
I turned and looked at Moose taking slow sips of my drink whilst he talked and talked to Vance. The only take away from that conversation I remember is that 'Staying Alive' by the Bee Gees was playing.

Vance took me and I met multiple people who would've never acknowledged me in school but now that I was with Vance at a party. They all acted like I was their best friend. One person who stuck put like a sore thumb was Kelly Blackman. Her father was an author and screen writer, her mother was an actress and she knew she would follow down that road. So the fact she was smiling and talking consistently with me keeping the subject on me. I felt like I was popular like I genuinely did.

Vance introduced me to a boy called Chris Gildernew. He was a tall muscular boy who looked much older than he was. He was an all-star football player. He smiled at me and stared at me even when vance was talking. He was a bit creepy I was very glad when Vance brought me to get another drink. It was my third and Vances fourth or fifth can. After meeting like fifthteen people it didn't come as a shock. But you could tell the alcohol was starting to work on Vance.

He took me to a crowd of people who were dancing and he took my hand and we danced for ages to songs like 'Le Freak', 'Dancing Queen' and the 'Y.M.C.A' after another few we left and got more drinks. We stood at the drink table and talked to anyone who came up to us. As people passed I took in their outfits and their hair it was all just so amazing. I was so happy Vance brought me.

Vance was very drunk at this point and I was just kind of. We danced more and talked to more people, we sang along to songs and laughed as we saw couples making out in corners of rooms or on chairs. I saw multiple people go upstairs with their significant others. I was shocked as I saw people like Simone Grove and Tommy Harte go up together or Sephy Hadley and Callum McGregor or Catalina Martín and Aaron Blackford. People I would've never expected to date.

After watching loads of drama unfold me and Vance decided to dance to one more song then he told Moose we were away and he took my hand leading me out. He stank of alcohol and each word he said was as if you were taking a sniff of coors light. We walked out side and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I didn't like it but I didn't mind it? He spun me to face him and wrapped both his hand around my waist. "Y/N I had an amazing night tonight.." his words were slow and slurred. "I think.. I think we could make this night soo much better,"he said and smirked looking at my lips.

(TW: idk but like being forced to kiss?)

"I don't know you're really drunk we should just get you home," I said. But he insisted and leaned closer to me pursing his lips and taking his hands from my waist to my face. I pushed him back lightly, "cmon Vance I said no you're just doing this cause you're drunk."
"Maybe, maybe not? Even if I am it doesn't matter. Just kiss me cmon."
He pulled me closer and placed his hands back on my cheeks "Let's just do this you wanted to in your room why don't you now?"
"Cause I don't want to!" I said trying to get away from him and he put his arms on my shoulders. "Get over yourself Y/N," he said and leaned in again. I pushed him as my face went red and my eyes teared up. "You're just drunk stop it."
"Just one kiss quickly cmon."
"I said no stop."
He stepped closer to me and I felt tears falling down my face as my legs trembled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I pushed him away and ran crying..