The Tragic Fall [CLOSED]

Grab your scarf, cider, pumpkin spice, and everything because fall is finally upon the land of short stories! This time, it brings you brisker breezes and mysterious air

With that in mind, here's a writing challenge for you!

THE PROMPT

Something about this year's autumn didn't sit right with you. But then again, autumn should be dropping golden, amber, and scarlet leaves. Not black and white.

THE FINEPRINT

> Entries should be received no later than 23:59 UTC on the 30th of September, 2022

> We only accept entries written in English

> Only ONE entry per user

> Your entry must contain only 1000-1500 words. Any more or less words will automatically disqualify your entry.

> Entries are to be submitted via this FORM only.

> All entries must adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines

> Your entry can be submitted as a standalone book or part of an existing collection. However, a direct link to the contest entry is required for eligibility.

PRIZES

A winning sticker

A shout-out from the official WattpadShortStory profile

A feature on our contest specific reading list

DISCLAIMER

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.