▹ System 3͎5͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

"For this mini-game, each trinity will have to make their social app profile attractive to the public by posting pictures and whatnot.
Because 1 million a.i users will be checking exclusively you guys's profiles out and pick which one they want to follow."

"The trinity who amasses the most followers within 7 minutes wins."

(At first the timer was longer but the developers recently made that change of making the video game go by faster because of that Taehyun situation.)

"You can get bonus points if you get the most likes too."

"I have a question—"

"No questions,
the timer starts now."

Beomgyu randomly decided to nod

Beomgyu randomly decided to nod. "What's interesting is that we are expected to make attractive pictures while we are stuck in this dark purple room with nothing exceptionally interesting."

Taehyun pulled his phone out, and saw how 45 people are already following them for some reason. These 1 million users only have access to 3 profiles to follow which significantly reduces the competition. Seems like 45 of them showed interest in their profile even though it had nothing at the moment.

Their username is simply called TGM.
Wondering if they have access to the other trinities' profiles, Taehyun searched up TGY and a page actually popped up.

"120,5k followers?!!"

And all they had was an ordinary selfie with the three of them in it. It got like 200k likes on it though. These users probably followed them because they're the only ones who actually have content at the moment.
(They can unfollow!)
The 879,5k who aren't following TGY are probably waiting to see what the 2 other trinities have in stock.

Taehyun looked up from his phone and called the player. "Beomgyu hyung." As the older turned to him, Taehyun immediately snapped a photo of him.

"Yah!" Beomgyu reached to grip the phone. "Don't do that without warning."

"If I asked you to strike a pose, you'll probably look awkward." Taehyun said, eyes glued on the phone screen.

"Take a pic of yourself then."

"We need to post the most attractive pictures possible though..." He mumbled in a bashful voice, indirectly saying that he thinks Beomgyu is better looking than him.

"Exactly, so let's make you the first post." Beomgyu said, aiming his own camera at him.

Taehyun shook his head immediately, the older seemed slightly irked. "Come on you're so cute, people will love you." The younger blushed as he tried to avoid being in the camera's view but Beomgyu kept chasing after him.