▹ System 3͎6͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Everyone was kind of doing their own thing on the residency floor. Yeonjun and Soobin had gone on a date, Hueningkai and Riki were chatting in their room, Yoojung had gone on a walk, Asuka was in her room, Taehyun was watching TV in a living room and Beomgyu was out.

Walking leisurely around the mall, Beomgyu decided to step in front of an NPC, disrupting their walking code. "Excuse me but let's say you wanna ask your crush out, what would you give them as a gift?"

The NPC ignored him and continued walking since that's literally all it's able to do.

'It's a shame that Hyunjin hyung didn't really have any ideas..' Beomgyu thought.

~|~

In the meantime, Riki was busy listening to Kai's blabbering "Niki I don't know what to do!!!" He was lying face down on his bed.

The younger is telling himself that he didn't sign up for this. "Okay okay I hear you! Hinata kissed you and you liked it, but so what. It's not like we'll ever cross paths with her again and you like Yoojung no?"

"I don't think anything will happen between me and her, I don't like the age gap and she's more into Asuka. I'm thinking that I should've gotten with Hinata when I still had the chance..."

"And are you going to explain why you picked Taehyun for that question about who you wouldn't mind having sex with?"

"I'm bi and I just think I'll have the most confidence with him since he's so nice to me, we are the same age too."

"Ah. Ok you do you."

~|~

Taehyun couldn't see the TV anymore since his vision was suddenly blinded by a pair of hands.

He giggled. "Is it you Beomgyu hyung?"

The boy's vision was given back to him and it wasn't long until someone settled themselves next to him with practically zero distance between them. "How'd you know?" Beomgyu frowned.

"I know your hands are the softness and honestly who else would be playful like this with me?"

"Good point I guess."
He snaked his arm around Taehyun's shoulders and brought him closer. "Whatchu watching?"

"A documentary about global warming.." Taehyun already felt a bit flustered from that casual intimacy, he was also wondering if it'd be okay to rest his head on the older's shoulder or not.

"Why? Why are you watching a documentary about global warming?"

They're making eye contact now. "Why not?"
Feeling sort of offended, Taehyun started ranting about the importance of global warming and after three minutes Beomgyu regretted ever asking that question. Is there even such a thing as global warming in a virtual world??

He grabbed his cheeks, squeezing them in a way that made him seem both endeared and annoyed with him. "I'm sorry agi for underestimating the great issue. Now please, end this talking!"

Taehyun giggled. "I remember disliking that nickname in the beginning but now I love when I hear you say it.." His doe eyes went crescent shaped which made Beomgyu mentally punch the air, it really looked like he had a fairy between his palms right now.