p12

bro every time you guys comment i smile so much you guys are so funny and sweet like how🤭 also i just love causing madness and making this a super fun emotional rollercoaster story so yay!!😈😈🤗

(VANCES POV) (still in adams room)

bruce had ran out of the room and right down the stairs with tears in his eyes. i felt empty. wasn't this what i wanted? didn't i want to get rid of this feeling? but it never left. neither did those words he said that emptied my thoughts and filled the vacant space.

"i hate you, vance hopper."

something about those words crushed me. they broke apart the piece of myself that didn't feel like a monster. i can't live without him. without that smile. but bruce yamada was gone now, i didn't know what to do. i was interrupted by adam and sams laughter. "that was so real dude! no way, we got him so good," adam said in between laughs. but that's because it was real.

i was in love with bruce yamada.

but.. something inside me snapped the second i processed his words. it was them. they encouraged me to do it. my asshole friends broke bruce's heart through me. they did it?! how could i not see it before?! the fire lit back up in my heart, and i looked up to adam and sam.

"no adam. we didn't get him good. do you know how cruel that was? what was i thinking.. but what we're YOU thinking?! you're so stupid how can't you see that?! bruce yamada is kind, and funny, and smart, and didn't deserve anything we said to him. he's my friend. and i don't care what you say?! you guys are gross assholes who only think about themselves. i'm done." (vance you're so real for that)

their faces looked stunned, i could tell they were probably confused where this was coming from, but i didn't care. sam spoke up, "you know what vance? i could say the same about you. you're nothing without us, we made you popular!? so have fun with your fucking boyfriend. we couldn't care less."

silence filled the room as sam and adam walked downstairs. i was left by myself, but when i looked out the window outside i swear i saw his silhouette. (bro that's how you spell that what) my eyes were probably just fucking with me again, but now.. now i had to win bruce yamada back. even if it took a lifetime.

guys this one is actually kinda happy!!🤗🤗 i love emotional rollercoasters😆🙏🙏 accept my apologies for the last few parts pls🤭🤭💍

442 words