im just tryna

"you tryna fuck?"

"you tryna fuck?"

"bruh spirit what." judah spoke, turning his head as they drove to a restaurant.

"im asking."

"gone somewhere." he shook his head, pulling into park.

"why are you not answering though?" she said, leaning her chin in her hand on the center console, staring at him.

for the past week or two, spirit had grown too comfortable around judah, she finally figured out his personality, and now was doing everything she can to test him.

for the past few days, she had been mentioning sex more than ever just to mess with his head.

"cause u in here playing real bad." he shook his head.

"you turning into me, talm bout REAL BAD." she laughed, mushing his head before unlocking the door.

getting out of the car with him, he grabbed her waist, walking up to the entrance alongside her.

judah had put on a fitted brioni suit, paired with some glossy salvatore ferragamo dress shoes.

spirit had on a long black balmain dress, paired with silver tom ford heels.

the couple walked into the upscale restaurant, being given their table by the water.

the waitress introduced their menu to them, before giving them their time to make selections.
"what you feelin' baby?" judah spoke, looking up at spirit.

the dinner table was dimly lit, with a small lamp creating a warm ambience.

"maybe steak? or salmon? i don't want no shrimp." spirit scanned through the menu, thinking.
— "get whatever u want baby." he said, looking down at his menu.

oh i was gone do dat anyway.

"i want a surf & turf with salmon. no shrimp." spirit nodded.

"you got it."
the pair sat, conversing as they waited for the waitress to come back.

"you decided if you tryna go to atlanta yet?" judah said , leaning into spirit to listen to her.

"i don't know. i wanna go somewhere ducked off." spirit stirred her drink up.

"mmm. you wan' know where i always wanted ta go?" esco looked at her.

— "hm?"

"bali." he spoke, smiling.

spirit immediately smiled, thinking he was gonna say dubai.

dinner continued on for about another hour before the conversations started to die down, and the plates beginning to empty.

remembering why he brought spirit here in the first place, esco quickly neatened himself back up.

"spirit." he said, breaking her interaction with her phone. she looked up at him, raising her eyebrows in response.