Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!

(Y/n): Hmm.. what to do now?

You were sitting in the bench all bored and had nothing to do. The girls on the other hand were doing their own activity. Babs and Karen were working together on Karen's suit. Kara was heading to a hang out band during the afternoon, Jessica was at the animal shelter helping out animal care. Diana was training on after school fencing. Ben and Rook were at the fairgrounds having a relaxing time.

Ben asked you to come since it was only you, him, and Rook. But you decided that you needed some time alone. Ben agreed as Rook grew worried about that idea and left you there. But you told that you'll be fine.

(Y/n): Well, at least Nothing exciting going on.

You were in the park watching random people go by. Like for example a random citizen just walking with an ice cream. Children playing tag and notices a few kids running to the forest for no reason. Including lots of people playing music and sounds of joy all around. But as for you, you were too relaxed and bored all the time.

(Y/n): Okay.. *Gets off the Bench* I need some action or something.

You walked to the park and kept on walking until suddenly you saw two girls walking around the park. But you notices that they were a bit different.

(Y/n): Hmm? Who are those girls?

You saw the girls wearing some sort of costume. The first girl had long orange hair with a purple dress, but she wore some metallic boots and had green eyes and the next girl was similar, but she also had a purple dress and a skirt, but had violet eyes and dark purple hair. She wasn't very pleased around in this place.

 She wasn't very pleased around in this place

(Y/n): Okay, something tells me that they're not from Comic con

The girls walked around and they were sightseeing and came across the Hotdog man who was selling Hotdogs with some ketch and mustard.

Orange hair girl: Hello there sir, such a delight food you are carrying.

Hot dog man: Err... Yeah. I guess. *Looks at the girls* Do you two nice ladies need something? Or are you two here to find Comic con?