𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. trouble

chapter forty-seven, episode one

got so much to lose
got so much to prove
god, don't let me loose my mind.
      TROUBLE , cage the elephant.

               "WHERES sebastian?" bonnie asked as they reached the park that was far away from the academy. all of them being hurt and tired of the previous events.

"hold on let me just sit for a minute." luther groaned sitting down on the bench. bonnie rolled her eyes but stayed standing up wrapping her arm around herself since whatever injury she had has already fixed itself.

"that didn't go well."

"no shit sherlock." bonnie snapped at her dad who gave her a glare, "sorry."

"No, not our best work." five sighed deeply reaching over to bonnie and the girl didn't know what he wanted but without asking him she sat down on his lap not noticing what that made him feel.

"oh, I'm cracking." Klaus groaned as he cracked the majority of his bones. Bonnie wrapped her around around fives neck and dropped her head to his shoulder, her mind wondering off to sebastian.

"you alright?" asked Allison.

"I dont know yet." luther answered Allison shaking his head,"I've just never had my ass handed to me like that before. it's like — here you go. it's your ass."

"luther what the actual fuck."

"okay I think Luther's concussed." Allison said putting a hand on Luther's shoulder.

"luther, how many fingers?" Klaus held up his hand putting up three fingers and then he looked at his own hand before nodding his head turning back to luther.

"oh my god. vanya and sebastian."

"oh. thank god you're alive!" right in time vanya came in with a drunkly in love sebastian from behind him. "found this one as well."

"you okay?" Allison called out.

"sebastian where were you?" Diego asked leaning against the railing and crossing his arms over glaring at sebastian who's smile only grew at the thought of raven filling his head.

"mhm? oh, no where." sebastian shook his head dropping himself on the bench closing his eyes sighed deeply ignoring his calls along with Bonnie's.

"hey what's up with Ben being alive?" Bonnie asked deciding to stop worrying about sebastian that was now on the bench.

"and a complete dickhead." Allison added causing Bonnie to nod her head.

"they're all dickheads."

"dickheads who can fight."

"dickheads is a funny word." Bonnie giggled smiling widely despite the events that were currently happening around her.

"okay, next person to say "dickhead" is getting a punch to the throat." five snapped at them.

"dickhead." everyone said at the same time expect sebastian and vanya.

"hey, did dad tell you why he was calling them his kids?"

"he sure did! you ready?" Klaus chuckled making them all turn their head towards him, "dad was so repulsed by us back in Texas, that he adopted an entirely different group of children just so that he didn't have to raise us."

"he's smart." Bonnie hummed.

"that's just peak dad." Diego grumbled sitting down on the bench.

"isn't it?"