32🔞. KSI fluff/smut- On shoot (request)

I tapped my clipboard, circling my head around my shoulders to untense my neck.

Today was a big Sidemen Sunday- a MasterChef rip-off with the Sidemen in groups with chefs, creating a three course meal to appeal to the judges. The studio was packed with Kon, Kirsty, and the rest of the production team; Harry, Vik and the rest of the Sidemen; 5 chefs; and Steven Tries and Phil. Of course.

And of course- JJ was hosting, in the form of Sir Theodore the Third. 

JJ, Simon and I had been best friends since the start of senior school- since we've been a mere eleven years of age- and since fifteen, when I saw JJ grow out of his former shell and grow as a person- I'd been crushing on him. Those stupid jokes, the little smiles across the room, the times he'd pick me up and cheer for me- they all had me falling for him. 

The only problem was- when JJ became seventeen... He had a girlfriend. When they split at twenty, I was too busy consoling him to even THINK about asking him out. At twenty-two, I was promoted to his manager of everything, and decided it would be too much to date and manage him. And now, whilst I we were twenty-six- I was the manager of the Sidemen. All content, ideas, filming, public relations and decisions went through me before they went to the public. And for the sake of not fucking up the system the Sidemen had built- I decided against trying for a romantic relationship beyond the friendship we had.

Besides- if JJ and I had a relationship and ended it on rough terms- working with him and the entire group would be a whole lot worse...

And so I stuck with being JJ's best friend. Even though Simon and Talia knew and were always trying to create situations to get me closer to him. And even though I lived in the apartment with JJ and Simon. And even though I wanted with all my heart to be with JJ.

"Alright, we ready to start filming?" Kon looked around at the creative managing team, moving a tripod slightly before turning back towards John, Kirsty and Charlie. They confirmed, giving me the thumb up to gather everyone else.

I gave a quick debrief to the chefs and Sidemen- handing JJ the cards and showing him, Stephen and Phil where things around the set were- before slipping my glasses on and reading my clipboard, ticking off all of the processes before starting the filming session.

I smiled and watched as JJ walked between the kitchen islands, Kon trailing in front of him and filming as he did a flamboyant introduction to the camera, whilst the boys giggled in the background. JJ's suit looked great today, too. He hadn't got the wig he usually wore as Sir Theodore, however his natural dreadlocks looked even better with the tailored navy suit he wore with a white button up underneath- top three buttons undone and exposing the top of his chest. 

The shoot went relatively smoothly- no complications with the camera or any of the guests. Well, nobody other than me was having any complications with the guests.

One of the MasterChefs- in a team with Ethan and Josh- Constance "Connie" Araminta, was absolutely gorgeous. She had strawberry blonde hair which framed her face, as well as perfect eyeliner which surrounded her blue, round eyes. She was short- only about 5"2, and JJ seemed to take a fancy to her. Or at least "Sir Theodore the Third" had. Cracking jokes and flirting with her whilst she helped Josh and Ethan. It was infuriating, every time that angelic laugh sounded from her lips when JJ spoke to her. 

I rolled my eyes as JJ broke character to laugh at her "overcompensating joke"- catching Simon's gaze in the process. He furrowed his brows, mouthing You alright? before going back to his dough, kneading it and flicking eye contact back up to me.

Connie and JJ I mouthed back before putting gun fingers against my temple and miming pulling the trigger, causing Simon to snort before giving me a comforting nod.