Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!

At Earth, your friends were fighting against the Fulmini. He kept chasing after them and Max took out his gun to release some blasters onto him. But it had no effect as Rook did the same. Manny took out his guns and shot rapid fire at it, but the Fulmini suddenly shot out a blue energy lightning attack.

Max: Darn it, it's not working!

Jessica: *Summons a green cage* How strong is this guy?!

Suddenly the Fulmini broke the cage away as it was set free. Kara used her heat vision to blast it back, but the Fulmini absorb it and shot it back as Babs throw explosions and Diana used her lasso to trap it, but the Fulmini exploded with lighting as it broke off. Gwen summoned a pink lasso to trap it and then this gave Alan to use his fire powers to blast it along with Helen using her super speed to slow it down.

But no matter how many times they did it, the Fulmini wasn't going down that easily.

Kevin: Alright. *Absorb some rock materials as his armor* We need to end this!

Rook: Agreed.

Kara: But how? It's like so many times we tried, it keeps coming back up.

Alan: Yeah! *shoots another fireball* Unless we can slow it down, then we're going to keep fighting this Fulmini all night!

Azmuth: Hmmm.. unless.

He studded the Fulmini and saw the green lighting connection to the omnitrix and finally had an idea.

Azmuth: Everyone! Keep the Fulmini close and away from the omnitrix!

Karen: What?

Zatanna: Why should we do that?

Azmuth: Trust me, I have a plan!

Max: You got it!! You heard Azmuth! 

Soon they forced the Fulmini to come closer to them, but as the Fulmini got closer, the green lighting that was connecting to it suddenly faded away as the Fulmini lost it's power to move around and finally defeated. Soon there was nothing left of the Fulmini, but only bits of its armor and no lighting sparks.

Kara: Alright! We finally did it!

Babs: So.. what happen exactly?

Azmuth: The Fulmini are an energy based species, and due to their transport from the omnitrix, they were mostly likely to be somehow connected to the omnitrix's energy. If we were to force it to move away from the omnitrix, it will lose the range of power, since the Fulmini are the DNA function from the omnitrix, and without it then they will lose power and not be able to reform.

Helen: Hmm, that does make sense.

Karen: And without any power, the Fulmini can't move anymore!

Zatanna: Wow, talk about a lose overcharge I say.

Manny: Whatever, at least we defeated it! And I was expecting a challenge!

Jessica: But... that's strange though, Vilgax did said there was a huge army, why wasn't there a big one.

Diana: Hmm.. that is indeed a very good question.

Max: I'm not sure we won just yet, look!

Max pointed at the omnitrix, which was clearly yours and suddenly the color changed as more lighting sparks grew a bit. Instead of the color of green, it changed into the color of Purple.

 Instead of the color of green, it changed into the color of Purple