Chp-44

"Wow" it escaped Jungkook's mouth even before he could control. The guard training is so intense, Jungkook couldn't help but think how many bones he will break if he tried to do these training activities.

Jungkook let his eyes roam from where they were hiding behind the pillar, as he wasn't sure if they were supposed to be here. When you are with Jimin you won't have any idea about what you are supposed to do and what not to.

But the recklessness is so exhilarating.

He finally he got sight of Hobi hyung. The beta was shouting instructions, Hobi hyung looked like he is in his field of expertise.

"The guy in green hoodie is Jackson" Jimin pointed out to a Alpha who was fighting on the ring.

Jungkook held back a wince as Jackson easily tackled the opponent to the ground. Wow, that was fast.

"I shouldn't be drooling on their bodies" Jimin whispered from beside him, still eyeing the trainees.

"Bad boy Jimin, Bad" Jungkook mock gasped before playfully tackling the other omega. Jimin did a dramatic surrender in return.

"Oh shit" Jimin cried suddenly pulling Jungkook behind the pillar.

"What?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Your Alpha" Jimin whisper yelled.

"My Alpha?" Jungkook whispered back looking confused.

"You dumb idiot, Taehyung" Jimin hissed, Jungkook immediately looked around for Taehyung and finally spotted his husband walking towards Hobi hyung.

'Oh fucking lord' Taehyung is here, he probably must be back from pack border.

But who hell give him permission to look so hot. Jungkook can feel his Omega turn into a mesh at the mere sight of their Alpha.

 Jungkook can feel his Omega turn into a mesh at the mere sight of their Alpha

“Is it just me, or is he turning hotter by every hour” Jungkook asked no one.

“Bitch! You are drooling” Jimin pointed out the obvious, which wasn’t needed.

“As if you don’t droll at Yoongi hyung every chance you see him” Jungkook fired back.

“You are right. I am telling you Jungkook, just go and tackle Taehyung to the ground. He’s being all gentleman towards you, do something if you want some action soon. He don’t seems like a vanilla type-“ Jungkook immediately covered Jimin’s mouth. He send a glance around, making sure no one is within hearing range.

Suddenly there was a thundering sound, followed by scream, which was a sign of today’s training coming to an end.

Jimin took hold of Jungkook’s hand and they silently moved before the Alphas rush towards their way. They were walking on the corridor, when they heard a footsteps, Jungkook immediately pulled Jimin behind the curtains.