14 - House of cards

Jungkook

The closer I get to the club, the higher my nervousness peaks. I am pretty sure if I have a guardian angel up there, he must have fainted three times already seeing me driving like this. And they say Vin Diesel is a fast driver; what a joke.

I park the car in the restricted area because fuck it, and I hurry up inside. The bar is crowded, with drunk people everywhere, and I must admit it does not look that fun while sober. Making my way through all the sweaty people, I finally see her, but darkness blurs my vision as I witness what happens next.

With her tight, and perhaps too short black dress, she's coming towards me once our eyes lock together. Calling her ravishing would be an insult to the beauty she carries in that goddess-like body.

Having a huge smile on her face, she pushes everyone away to greet me, something I'd kill to see every day, especially when she's not tipsy.

Passing by some jerks sitting at the bar, she mistakenly bumps into one of them, who spills his drink all over her dress. She's clearly infuriated, but the fucking idiot dares to grab her by her ass, pulling her closer to him, and I won't be responsible for my actions.

My heartbeat trips up on itself, and my breathing becomes erratic, cold apprehension twisting in my stomach.

"Damn, gorgeous. Watch out where you carry that pretty ass of yours. Now my drink is gone. Maybe you can make it up for it. What do you say?"

The fire in my chest burns hotter, stealing my goddamn breath, his words laced with deep insinuation.

"Hands off, asshole. Girls with asses like mine don't talk to guys with faces like yours."

That's my girl.

I cannot help a corner of my lips from lifting. She tries to push him away, but his grip intensifies.

"Why not? What's wrong with my face?" he starts laughing, not letting her go.

Without being open for dialogue, I get there and immediately punch the guy in the face, hoping he won't have a nose in the morning.

"I'll tell you what's wrong with your face. It's all crooked. Fucking dare to touch her again. Come on, do it." I grab her arm and pull her behind me.

But the fucking idiot cannot say anything in return, having his friend helping him get up as he brings napkins to wipe the blood away from his nose. People are slowly forming a circle around us, giving me the attention I don't want.