ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Umm...I was busy"  

You don't know how to react to the news of Venus being your boyfriend.

After all, the girl version of him stole your ex-boyfriend.

"Busy? Busy hanging out with Narcissus instead of being with me, unbelievable" you roll your eyes at him.

"Narcissus is my best friend, and it is normal to hang out with him, I can't be seen with you in public, our relationship is a secret"

The light pink-haired boy frowns at your explanation.

"You have to put distance between you and Narcissus, or I will enforce this distance myself"

Venus threatens, before taking his leave.

"You are toxic, do you know that?"

You shout after him, causing Venus to stop and look back at you with an amused grin.

"That's one trait we both have in common, darling"

And like that, he walks out of your sight leaving you in distress.

At that moment, you feel like you have to try to convince Artemis to return you to your universe before things get messier.

But unfortunately, this will have to wait until after you clean up other campers' clothes.

Wouldn't want the misogynist counselor to throw a tantrum now, would you?

꧁𖨆꧂

While you are washing the clothes at the river, you feel like you are being watched.

But you pay no mind, as you had that feeling too many times and every time you checked it turns out to be nothing.

Narcissa told you that it was maybe due to paranoia, but also you advised you to not think a lot about it.

However, you start to get wary when you hear footsteps approaching you.

Just when you were about to look behind you, arms wrap around you, pulling you away from the river and forcing you to drop the clothing.

You try to scream, nevertheless, your attacker places his hand on your lips.

Also, he is much stronger than you, preventing you from escaping from him.

"Don't worry, I will make this easy and quick if you don't struggle"

It's the voice of the counselor, Archer, which made your stomach twist in fear and disgust.

"I wonder how many boys did you sleep with, I bet you slept with so many, you slut"

As his hand slides down your body, you struggle more to get away.

Yet, the older man doesn't notice a familiar blond-haired boy coming right from behind until it was too late.

Archer lets go of you, as the hard tree branch land on his head.

You move away quickly, only to find that Claude is the one who saved you.

Claude isn't satisfied with just one hit.

He keeps on hitting Archer on his head until you start seeing...his broken skull.

Claude has just killed someone without any hesitation as if he has done it before.

Once he is sure that the counselor is dead, Claude turns to you, only to find you crying.

"Listen (Y/n), I need you to follow my instruction and we will be fine"

Your eyes widen in shock.

"But, you just killed someone, how in the world is it even possible to fix such a mess"

Claude smirks at you, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"Don't worry, my family has connections"