Announcement

This book is dedicated to ssybahz. Thank you for your inspiration.

Hi everyone I'm kemora and welcome to my new book, I love writing cheesy romance but decided to delve in the wonders of dark, smuty romance.

I hope you like it as much as I do, I am currently working on something at the moment so this book will not be uploading just yet but stay tuned. However, In the meantime I can give you some character aesthetics and warnings ⚠️.

Also if you'd like, you can leave a comment letting me know that your ready and waiting for when I am ready lol.

Anyways enough rambling.

This book contains, heavy smut, mentions of sexual assault, degradation, some aspects of mental illness, manipulation, self harms, mentions of sui@ide attempts and violence. If you find any of these uncomfortable please do not proceed forward.

My MC will not be in everyone's good book but he will be having some character development. This book is written in first person pov and is from both the male and female perspective.

I respect constructive criticism but will not tolerate any book harassment. I am still a new writer ish and will have grammatical errors and misspelled words. Feel free to let me know.

Oh this book is a slow burn...

As of now though this is all I have for you. See you soon!