26

》》》》

Sophie Fisher

"I am with you on my journey. There's nothing but us. We only."

3 years later

...

Preparations began very quickly. Charles and I got married and .Charles competed and I finished university. I helped my mother a lot in the apartment in France. Dad's new job got them out of trouble. There was a small bond between my parents and me again, and this made me happy. And Charles's tremendous support helped me through college. When he was at home and not traveling, he always tried to surprise me with a flower or by taking me to lunch. I loved it when I came out after a long day at the door of the University and he was standing in front of me. His face was clean-shaven and he was wearing sunglasses.
He blew a kiss on my lips and took my bag from my hand and put it in the car. We walked to a small restaurant. Charles was always so wonderful. We slept a lot on the ship, we were at sea a lot. Hervé probably also conceived at that time. One evening when Charles took the rest of my mind. A candlelit dinner followed by a barefoot girl, i.e. me. The boy grabbed my waist and pulled me to him on the deck of the light ship. He carefully reached under my dress and grabbed my thigh while I sighed quietly. He started to unfasten my clothes and pulled me into the small room of the ship. After that, we just belonged to each other.

Arthur and I haven't spoken in quite a while. But maybe he was forced to call and congratulate me after Charles proposed to me in front of the world. At first it was just a surprise, then we really started talking. Again. We started rebuilding our relationship, which has been alive since our childhood. Because we have always existed on some level. Arthur and I were always there for each other. Except for the last 2 years. Then we behaved disgustingly badly to each other. We were like strangers. They are boring and offensive. We didn't even have patience for the other.
And after this difficult period, it all started with a phone call. Arthur spoke shyly and I was persistent now. I fixed my mistake...

The wedding took place in a small location in the heart of Monaco. Carla also came with me, which meant that the two young free people found each other. That is, Arthur and Carla.
Since then, they became inseparable, which suited me perfectly. Carla commuted between Monaco and London. And this was a huge help for me, because Hervé was born 2 months after our wedding.
It was a painful birth in Monaco's most powerful hospital. Mom kept squeezing my hand while I held Charles' hand. Sweat was running down my face, but every moment was worth it when the doctor put my baby on my chest. Charles became sensitive and I could see how happy he was. How happy he is to have a son so that he can pass on the legacy that his own father gave him. And that was the most wonderful thing in the world. Also, he inspired me to name my son Hervé Percival Leclerc...

And my little boy was not the best sleeper in the world. However, Carla and the doctors helped a lot. The first months were terrible, Charles almost ran away from home, which was bad at the beginning, then I realized that he also needed rest. But even then, the quarreling period of the newlyweds began...

Charles spent most days of the week in Italy. But he came home many times. In such cases, he tried to make amends with his kiss, but today when he came home, he was waiting for me with something completely different..

- How about if just the two of us go skiing in the Alps? - he asked as he took the baby out of my hand and lifted him up.

- When?

- After tomorrow, I already got a babysitter - Charles said and smiled at me. He really was perfect. A real father type, and of course a good husband. Could a woman need more than that?

Hervé must have slept very well that night because of his father, because Charles stayed here for the night as well. I was happy.

...

- The bell rang, would you let the babysitter in? - I asked Charles. I was just in the bathroom and I was putting on my make-up.

- Sure - said Charles
- My dear Hervé, don't cry so much anymore

I came out of the bathroom to greet the baby sitter, but only Lando was standing in front of me

- You're not serious, are you? - I looked at him in despair

- Hi to you too Sophie - said Lando and sat down on the sofa

- Lando is still a child...

- I'm the same age as you, Sophie!

- ...Do you seriously want to leave our son to him? - I asked Charles and he laughed

- My mother is coming in 2 hours. Until then, Lando will stay with Herve.

- All right, but Lando, be very, very careful

- Charles, Sophie, go now! - the boy instructed us. So off we went. Finally just the two of us. Charles and me. Mother and father.

I felt young again. To be free and happy. I was happy because Charles made me happy. The helicopter took us to the French Alps, where we were given a wonderful little wooden house. Champagne and strawberries were waiting for us on the table.

- Thank you - I said quietly and put my arms around the boy's neck.

- Come on Sophie. You deserve all the treasures in the world.

- You know, Charles, your mother once said that she knew one of her sons would be my husband. I honestly always trusted that you would be there with me at the altar. And so it was. We have been married for 2 years - I said and kissed him

That evening, all my thoughts about myself changed. As I lay on Charles' chest, I realized that family is more important than anything else. Arthur was always there for Charles. I never had anyone. Or maybe yes. The two boys from Monaco.Two boys who changed my life. Monaco, a huge ship, losing my virginity with Charles Leclerc. The birth of a son from the fruit of my love and Formula 1.

This is my life. Everything always happens for a reason. I love you forever Charles Leclerc

...

THE END

Tiktok: wattpadgirl

Tiktok: wattpadgirl.4

In the next section, I would like to thank everyone. I feel that the end of the book may have been a bit rushed, but I really liked it. I liked that a piece of my summer was in it, I worked with it for a whole month. Arthur has always been close to my heart, but maybe only because of Charles. Maybe Sophie was the same way. Maybe it was always because of Arthur to get Charles's attention. But Charles never paid attention to her. Until the moment when Sophie grew up, the time had come for her to grow into a woman. And that required Charles. Sophie needed a man.

FROM SOPHIE:

I love our story. I love Charles's smile and body and Arthur's bright spirit . Overall, I love the Leclerc family

...