5

"Apne bulaya?" Alara entered the Staff room where one more female teacher is present. She was gawking at Alara like she is from another world.

"Where are manners, Alara Mirza?" Zaeem asked gritting his teeth. Alara look here and there as if she was searching for something.

"What are you searching for?"Zaeem barely controlled his irritation.

"Manners," Alara said focusing on the task.

"What?" Zaeem stood there gaping at her while the female teacher was laughing silently.

Zaeem rubbed his forehead and pressed his lips in thin lines "Alara go ask Arsal to drop you home." As words leave Zaeem's lips Alara flew out after showing him her tongue after closing the door.

Alara took breath of relief she knows why he called her.

"Oyee aloo chal sath chalte he Ghar." Arsal wounded his arm around her shoulder she elbowed him in his ribs making him groan.

"Jaahil ladki!"

Arsal bhai jaldi chalen isse pehle ke humare wazir e Aala apna mood change karein. Alara shoved his hand away
Wazeer-e-Aala k mood pregnant woman ki tarah change hoty he. Alara said taking out the chewing gum from Arsal's pocket.

Oyee chorni de wapas wo meri he." Arsal yelled trying to take the gum from her hand but Alara is Alara she licked the gum from every side and forward it to him to take.

Chii paleet! Khud ka ab nh chaiye mujhe. Alara shrug and eat while Arsal made a gagging face

Arsalan Bhai ko dekhein kse us ladki se has ke baat kar rahe he." Alara eyed the Arsalan and the girl who was blushing talking with Arsalan

Chal apn Arsalan ke paas chltey hai.” Arsal grinned taking alara with him he walked towards Arsalan.

Arsalan mere Bhai.” Arsal wounded his arm around his brother's shoulder.

Humara taa'ruf nhi karwaoge bhabhi se” Arsal batted his lashes looking innocent.

What the hell! Konsi bhabhi?” Alara screeched making both brothers glare at her nonetheless Arsal pointed at the girl who was standing beside Arsalan.

The girl gawks at both brothers wth wide eyes they both look the same. Same eyes, same hairs, every freakin things are same.

Arsalan clears his throat “Sadia He is my idiot brother or humare Ghar ka kabaad he is 21 but his brain age is 5 years old.

And this is my princess Alara humare Ghar ki raunak. She is 19. Arsalan wounded his arm around Alara's shoulder and kissed her temple.” Arsal narrowed his eyes at his twin who was appreciating him in front of a girl.

Tum Ghar chalo phir btata hu.” Arsal muttered and give a tight Lip smile to the girl. May we know your name beautiful? Arsal asked smiling at the girl.

“Arsalan chalein I don't even like your brother but she is so cute,” Sadia said hugging Alara

Alara and Arsalan looked at each other and burst out laughing while Arsal stomp his feet and went somewhere not before giving the warning to them. Dekh lunga sabko!

Zaeem was sitting on his office chair when Arsal barged in with behind alara and Arsalan making him startled. Zaeem glared at him behind his glasses.

Knock kar ke aaya kro kitni dafa kaha he.” Zaeem throw a disapproving look his way but Arsal was Arsal.

Bhai ek poster bnwa k lag walein please knock before entering. Kal ko apki shadi hui or aap or bhabhi ki—” Arsal was interrupted in between by Zaeem.

We are not here to discuss my life with my wife but with your exam scores. Zaeem said he move his laptop to them and the first result showing was Arsalan who got eighty-nine percent which is good. Next was Arsal who was smiling seeing his marks because he got eighty-five percent and then he showed Alara's marks she got sixty nine percent.

I'm happy to see your progress in you. Zaeem smile a little looking at them tonight we are going on dinner be ready on time bill is on me.” Zaeem said making them jump in happiness in their minds

You can leave now." Arsal, Arsalan and Alara start to move out “ Not you Lara”

They glance at each other bhai I think Tai ammi is calling her.” Arsal said he will save his bestie no matter what he'll not leave her alone.

Achcha but I didn't hear she was calling her.” out now! Zaeem stands up from his place making them flee out of the room.

Alara was also trying to move out of his office but Zaeem was fast enough to hold enough of her wrist.

“Where do you think you're going?" Zaeem gritted his teeth in anger. All you do is sleep, eat and repeat. Class me aati ho aadha time class k Baher rehti ho.”

“Haan to galti aaphi ki hai aap kyu kar dete hai class ke baher I'm your only sister but all you want me to be your enemy.” Alara huffed glaring at him.

“Waah, bhaee ulta chor kotwal ko datein you're not going anywhere till the next semester,” Zaeem said sitting on the scarlet Red couch putting his leg on his knee. His golden-rimmed glass is still on his nose.

What do you mean?” Alara as she also moves to sit in a chaise longue but Zaeem's voice stops her “Did I ask you to sit?”

Alara scowl at his word but lay on the chaise longue. But Zaeem next word made her shock like someone stole her favorite food.

"Stand up Alara and do a hundred squats right now."

New update!

As'As'salamalaykum Darlings.

After long time with New update. Hope you like it.

Don't forget to like and comment.