Vision 15: Battle Against Wei Wuxian

The death of the Wen remnant caused Wei Ying to fight against all five clan and other minor clan. He went to NeverNight to get justice and revenge for the Wen remnant.

When he got there he hear what the other clan disciple said about him and the Wen remnant. Wei Ying look up, he see his second family is hanging from the walls like they are bunch of rag doll.

"How cruel? They are all innocent people. A-Cheng, why didn't you speak up when you went to the cultivation discussion Conference? The Wen sibling save us, they did nothing wrong. Wen gongzi didn't mean to kill my fiancé, he was control by someone else."

"Is this Jin Guangshan doing, Wei xiong?" Nie Huaisang look in Wei Ying direction who is hiding his face in Lan Zhan chest.

"Then what?" The cultivator turn around to look behind them, one of the cultivator see the flute in Wei Ying hand, "Chenqing! Is Chenqing!"

"Wei Wuxian!"  They all surrounded Wei Ying, some of them tell the other to go tell Jin Guangshan about Wei Wuxian. They didn't get far when Wei Ying trapped them with his resentment energy.

Wei Ying put down his flute, "Why have you all stop talking?" One of them tell Wei Ying either go deal with the other clan leader instead of killing weak cultivator like them.

"Weak cultivator? Why should I tolerate you because your such a weak cultivator? What kind of hatred do you have for me? Always pushing me, always. But you are right about something. Every injustice has it perpetrators. I shouldn't waste my time on weakling like you," Wei Ying have on an evil smirk, he got up and walk into NeverNight.

In NeverNight, Jin Guangshan talk about burning both the Wen sibling. He is now spreading their ask in front of Wen Rouhan palace. He even ask Jin Guangyao to give each clan leader a cup of wine to give to those who have died from Wei Ying hand.

When Jin Guangshan talk about going to the burial mound to take down the last Wen and then Wei Ying they all hear laughing, "hahahahahaha!" They all look up to see Wei Ying sitting on top of the palace.

"I came too late. I wasn't by his side when they all slander him and making up more lies. Xiong Zhang, Jiang Wanyin, you two were there. Why didn't you stop Jin Guangshan? Xiong zhang, even if he is Xiandu, he is miss using this power."

Hearing his brother said this, he know that he was wrong. He know that Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan has mislead all of them.

Jin Guangshan asked Wei Ying why he here in NeverNight. "Why can't I be here? Have you all forgotten? During the Sunshot campaign, I have fought five thousand men alone not to mention three thousand. Beside, my appearance is just what you all want isn't it? Don't bother to find my den, you can burn me tomorrow if you want too."

"Arrogant lout!"

Nie Mingjue is surprise and shock to see himself shouting this as Wei Ying, "Wei Xiong, Da Ge didn't mean that." Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Sect leader Nie, I have always arrogant like this. Sect leader Jin, I have a question for you. Who was it that said, if Wen Qing and Wen Ning went to Jinlintai and asked for punishment, he would call it the end? And who said he would scatter the cremain of rest of Wen last dog and me?"

Jin Guangshan making up excuse and accuse about how Wen Ning kill people and at the Qiongqi path and how Wen Ning out of control because of him.

"Sect leader Jin, about that assault in Qiongqi path, who was the target? Whose death do they want? Who plotted that? Who fell into that ambush? Ultimately, who was the one that been provoking me all these year?! And please tell me, how can I control Wen Ning to commit murdered at Jinlintai when I was unconscious for three days by Wen Qing needle?"

"Wei Ying, are you saying that? Wen Qing put you to sleep, and it wasn't Wen Ning fault that he attack those Jin disciple at Jinlintai?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying.

"Mn."

"Then someone must still have control over Wen Ning by playing a different melody. What kind of melody?" Lan Xichen thought to him.

Until, "no it can't be?" Everyone looked at Qingheng Jun, "Fuqin?"

"A-Huan, come with me? Ummm," Chenqing know what Qingheng Jun want to said, "is alright, keep walking forward and you will find the door. Even though we are in another dimension, the door to Cloud Recesse is still there."

"Thank you," Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun left the room.

One by one each clan leader come up with many excuse and accuse of Wei Ying. Like how he doesn't like Jin Zixun and want to kill him, how he and Jin Zixuan didn't get along and he want to kill him too.

Wei Ying laugh at what sect leader Yao said, "hahahaha. I see now. Since you all want to kill me, you can do whatever you want. But if I want to protect myself, I must be careful about not to hurt this one, not to hurt that one. If I die, it is because of my bad luck. You can ambush me all you want, but I can't fight back. Am I right?"

Lan Zhan held Wei Ying tight in his arm, 'not this time. I won't let anyone lay their hand on you.'

"Lan Zhan?" Lan Zhan just keep on watching the vision from the future.

There go sect leader Yao again, accusing Wei Ying of killing those Jin, Nie and Lan disciple at Qiongqi path saying that they were innocent. This got Wei Ying angry, "Then what about those Wen remnant at the Burial mound, they were all innocent too!  Why do you have to involve them?!" No one can argue back with Wei Ying about this since he was right, Wen Qing and her family, they were all innocent people.

They all went on and on and on accusing Wei Ying about more thing from cursing Jin Zixun with hundred hole and how Wei Ying kill Jin Zixuan because he hate him.

"I have had enough of all of you accusing me of thing that you don't have evidence of. How about let get this battle started?!" Wei Ying begin to play on his Chenqing.

"Da Ge? Look at the smirk on Jin Guangyao face? He and Jin Guangshan planned all this?" 'We should be more aware of this two.'

"By looking at this fighting. It look like Wei Wuxian doesn't want to hurt anyone, why did everyone want to kill him?" Lan Qiren got up as he look at the scene before him.

"Shifu, continue to watch this. Can you tell me what you see and hear?" Lan Qiren nodded his head.

Lan Zhan enter into the scene, he end up fighting with Wei Ying. He try to tell Wei Ying the truth, a voice call out, "A-Xian!"

"Shijie," Wei Ying jump down from the roof to look for Jiang Yanli.

"Jiang guniang, why are you at the battle field?" Even Jiang Yanli doesn't know it herself.

Sect leader Yao tell the other disciple to attack Wei Ying since he came down from the roof top. Only to have Lan Zhan protecting him, "Wei Ying! Your flute!"

Wei Ying understand Lan Zhan, he begin to play again but this time a second flute is being play.

"A second flute sound? Someone is interfering with Wei Wuxian flute. That's not all, he stop playing while the other flute sound keep playing. Who is framing Wei Wuxian?"

Chenqing ended the vision here, "No need to look at what happen after that. All I can tell you people is th-"

"Chenqing! Look!" Suibian pointed at his dark energy, it begin to show another vision.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan stand up, "Chenqing, does your energy ever do this?" Wei Ying asked.

"No master."