Chapter 5

Here's a new chapter! :) I thought I wouldn't be able to update so soon, but I did. :) Please vote, comment, fan, and tell others about this book too. :) Thanks. <3

Oh, and I changed the date of Liam first DMing Lacie to October 23rd. Don't forget that. :)

Dedicated to Nashii_Luv_U :)

***********************************************************************************

Chapter 5

Liam’s POV

„Look, Liam” Harry told me, looking in my eyes honestly” It’ll be easy! The girl will turn in her video of herself and we will know it’s her. Before you know it, your twitter girl will be by your side” he patted my shoulder.

„I-I... don’t know, Harry...” I scratched my head.” What if there’ll be hundreds of girls telling they’re „cinderella”? Or if we chose the wrong one? Or... I don’t know, Harry. I’m not even sure if I want to find her” I said. But I knew that wasn’t true.

„That is not true, and you know it. You love her for sure! You just don’t know it yet, because this is real love. It’s not just some sort of teenage love that you see a good chick and fall in love with her, like with Danielle. I’m not saying anything against her, she was a sweet girl... and she had a great butt” he whispered and I snickered” but that was different. You don’t know how this girl looks like, still you love her. This is real love” he finished.

„Okay, okay!” I laughed” Harry, you’d do a great priest!”

He laughed too.

„And don’t worry about too many girls. I know my Directioners, and they wouldn’t lie to us” he said as sure as ever.

***

I went up behind Harry at his laptop and peeked over his head. There was a brown, straight haired girl with braces, about fifteen years old, and she screamed in the camera with a wide smile.

„Hey, Liam, it’s me!” she screamed. No way, my twitter girl wouldn’t scream like that. She was a sensitive, heart broken, sweet, funny girl...” My real name is Samantha! Now you know it!” she winked” You asked me to prove I’m the one by telling you your last DM to me and my twitter name. So, your last DM was... „ at this she looked at her phone” ’I love you!’ Ah, how sweet! I love you too! Mwah!” she sent me a kiss and I looked at her wierd. My twitter girl is totally not like this” I’ll send you an answer in a minute! Oh, and by the way, my twitter name is @luvliam4ever1” Nope, she’s not it.

„So...” I smiled at Harry” How’s it going?”

„There weren’t any girls with that name yet...” Harry looked at me wierd.” I said yet.” He said as I rolled my eyes.” Are you sure, this was her name?”

„Yes! Harry, look! She!s different... these girls are all the same... She was different, she wouldn’t come to you begging for me to find her. Otherwise she would’ve already told her name to me” I looked at him sadly and he placed an understanding hand on me.

„Don’t worry, we’ll find her One way or another” I smiled at him mentioning the name of our new single. It will be out in a few months.”Do you know anything else about her that I could watch out for?”

„Umm...” I thought for a minute.”Look out for any french girls...”

„French girls?” Harry pulled up an eyebrow and snickered.

„Yeah... I think she might be french. She keeps saying things in French to me...” I said” And she wanted to go to University there too.”

Lacie’s POV