Chapter 10

Should I call Seth and Jackson? But what if they are in the middle of something? I don't want to interrupt anything.

Seth has yet to reply my message. Now, it was my turn to be worried.

"Chill Ave, I'm sure they're fine. Maybe they're busy?" Rachel said as she watched me pace around.

I sighed. She's right. I stopped pacing and sat on the couch.

DING!

I quickly checked my phone.

Seth:
Thank god you're alright. U scared me.

Me:
Where r u guys?

His reply came after a minute.

Seth:
Got a deal with them. Ryder called and spoke with them through the phone. Heading back now.

I sighed in relief.

"They're coming back," I told Rachel.

"Hm, how bout we give them a surprise?" Rachel suggested. Her eyes were filled with mischief.

"And what is that?" I cocked an eyebrow at her.

She grinned evily.

It was pretty simple actually. We placed many filled plastic cups just at the door. So when they step in, they will step on it unless they were super careful when they come in. Of course, there's a mat below the cups, so we don't have to clean up a lot.

In case it didn't work, we will stand by beside the door. When they come in, we will throw pillows at them so maybe they might trip over. It sounds pretty fun, doesn't it?

We waited for 30minutes until we heard a car stopping outside. I looked out the window and saw the guys. I nodded at Rachel, indicating that it's them. We prepared ourselves.

As soon as the door opened, we threw the pillows at them. It hit Jackson right in the face and just as we wanted, he tripped.

"What the fuck man!" I heard Seth shouted.

He was standing at the door. Looking at Jackson and the mess. He had almost stepped on the cups.

Jackson groaned.

"You girls are so gonna get it. Now I'm wet. And clean this up," He ordered and walked to the bathroom or at least that's where I think he will go.

We just laughed while clutching out stomach. His clothes were damp. The cups were crushed and water spilled on the mat.

"Never thought you guys will do this but, it's pretty awesome!" Seth grinned.

"I know right! Told you it was a brilliant idea," Rachel said cockily.

"I didn't say it wasn't. And I wasn't against your idea," I defended.

She shrugged. "It doesn't matter,"

Seth went to kitchen while we cleaned up the mess.

"We should do this again," Rachel said. I nodded in agreement.

"So now what?" I asked Seth was now watching the television.

"We can stay here until we need to go back. Or you wanna go home now?"

"Of course I'll stay here!" I plopped down beside him.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked me.

"Any games?" He stood up and went infront of the television before kneeling down to search for something.