58.

Bucky

Y/N and I were sitting in the back of the SUV as it was quiet the whole ride so far. Y/N was on one side of car looking out the window as I was on the other. She didn't look at me not once and I was growing kind of worried because I knew she was probably in thought. The detective started driving towards the Brooklyn bridge as he was trying to get us to Brooklyn.

"Shit" I heard Y/N mumble as she looked away from the window immediately as we inched closer and closer towards the beginning of the bridge. "Yeah you don't particularly care for bridges." I informed as she just leaned her head back on her headrest keeping her eyes forward. "You just said that because you heard me" she simply said before her eyes looked over at me. She then rolled them and looked back ahead. I just chuckled. "You still don't believe me" I simply said to myself before looking out the window at the water.

"I believe you. Me not knowing is my problem" I heard her say continuing to look forward. "Well that's why you got me" I assured as she finally turned her head and looked over at me.
I went to grab her hand but she pulled away some as I just grabbed her hand softly and held it. She's just looked out of the window and took her hand away slowly. I just sighed to myself and looked out of my window.

About twenty minutes we finally made it back to my apartment. I just got out as Y/N got out of the car as well.
Y/N just looked around "come on" I said as we walked into the building and started walking upstairs. "I don't even have any clothes to change out of this" She spoke up as we made it to my floor. "Don't worry about that"  I assured beginning to unlock my door and hold the door open for Y/N. "Thank you" she thanked as I walked in behind her and turned on the lights.

I locked the door and watched as she looked around at everything. There was then a picture of us in a picture frame on the end table next to the couch. She just walked up to it and picked it up beginning to look at it. I just went to go get her a towel, wash cloth and a tooth brush setting it in the bathroom.
I then went back out into the Living room as she was in the kitchen looking at another photo of us from the time we took pictures at Coney Island at a photo booth.

"Whenever your ready, your wash cloth, towel and tooth brush is in the bathroom" informed as she finally looked up from the picture. "Okay thanks" She simply said before placing the magnet back on the photo before placing it back on the fridge.
Y/N then walked past me going into the bathroom. I then went into the room closing the door behind me going to sit on the edge of my bed.

I just sat down and placed my hands on my face And sighed. I ran my hand through my hair and just sat there staring at the wall. I wanted to let the authorities handle everything but part of me wanted to find Walker and kill him myself and I was thinking about just doing that. I was so deep in thought about the whole situation with Y/N and deciding if I was going to deal with Walker my own way that I didn't even notice there was a knock at the door.

"James do you have anything that's a little less revealing? I don't feel comfortable showing my skin like this" she said semi covering herself up, as I looked at her pajama set and it was one of her favorite pajama sets she kept over here. "Uh yeah" I started off then looked away from her outfit.

"All of the pajamas you've left over here were all like that" I said walking over to her drawer that was specifically for her

"You might have a pair of sweats and a t shirt?" She asked as I pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a black t shirt from out of my drawer for her to put on.

"Thank you" she thanked taking the clothes from me. As she walked out of the room I noticed there was a scar almost like lashes on her back where her skin was visible. I just clinched my jaw and looked down. I started getting ready for bed by pulling out what I was going to wear to bed out and grabbed my towel. I walked out of the room seeing Y/N walking out of the bathroom in my shirt and sweats that swallowed her body. I always thought she looked cute with my clothes on.

"You feel better I asked taking her gown from her along with the pajamas she didn't feel comfortable in. "Yeah" she answered. "I'll put this on a hanger once I get out of the shower" I assured holding the black gown from this evening.
I went and placed her dress on the bed before going to take a shower. I just stood in the shower continuously thinking about How Y/N was now. She has scars on her back which didn't sit to well with me because who the hell was beating on her?!

I was trying to remember everything Dr. Raynor was talking to me about when I first had therapy about the people who abused me but a big part of me was considering going back to my old ways just one last time. They took Not only Y/N from me but my unborn baby as well and now Y/N has to walk around looking over her shoulder because she's afraid someone is going to hurt her.

Twenty minutes passed as I finally got out of the shower dried myself off and threw on a pair of sweats. I finally walked out of the bathroom seeing Y/N sitting on the couch and staring at that same picture in the frame from earlier. I started walking towards her as she looked up at me. "Can I sit next to you?" I asked as nodded some. I just sat next to her creating a small distance away from each other to make her feel comfortable. I looked at her for a moment as she looked at the picture not saying a word.

She finally spoke up after the moment of silence we both shared

She finally spoke up after the moment of silence we both shared. "James I don't remember any of this" she admitted finally looking away from the picture and looked at me. She looked as if she was about to cry. She just placed the picture back on the end table and leaned on the arm of the couch clearly frustrated. I watched as she wiped a tear that was falling from off her cheek as I looked down.
"Well how did you remember my name was Bucky?" I started off. "If you can remember that then I'm sure everything else can come to you" I assured looking back over at her.

"I don't know if it was the dopamine while we were having sex but it just came to me" She admitted. "If that was the case When we first had sex at the club Why didn't you remember anything?" I asked. "Bucky I don't know" she said a little frustrated. "I was told to have sex with you that night. The second time I was with you it just happened" She expressed looking over at me.

"I need you to tell me everything you know as far as who was with Val and Walker" I brought up. "Is the powerbroker really Sharon ?" I asked as she nodded. "And the crazy thing is I had dreams about the woman before I found out who she was" Y/N hinted as I looked at her concerned. "What was the dream?" I asked. "I don't know it was like I was with her going somewhere and I was unconscious next to her. I started waking up some but she placed a mask over my nose and mouth causing me to fall back asleep." She explained as I just looked at her.

"You can take the bed I'll take the couch" I simply said about to stand up. "I thought we were talking" she said a little down. "Yeah but you should get some sleep it's been a long day" I assured as she stood up and I walked her into the room. "Good night" she said. "Good night" I said watching her get in the bed. I then turned out the lights and was getting ready to close the door but she stopped me. "Can you leave the door open please?" She asked as I looked back at her. "Yeah" I answered leaving the door open and going back in the living thinking about the information Y/N just shared with me.

I believed the whole dream Y/N had about her and Sharon want a dream but an interaction that led to Y/N being sold to Val. I never really cared for Sharon like that anyway so crossing her of the list was no problem to me.