|2|

[A/n:- Did I say no twists? Nah! Then it's not Maddie's book

[A/n:- Did I say no twists? Nah! Then it's not Maddie's book. Lmao😂]

Jimin shuffled in his place and squinted his eyes open only to have a pair of eyes looking at him with so much adoration

"Good morning, Jimin," Jungkook smiled softly and pecked Jimin's forehead.

"Good morning, Kookie," Jimin yawned and sat over the bed.

"What would you like to have for breakfast?" Jungkook asked as he sat in front of the older and held his hands.

Jimin's gaze shifted to their hands and a soft humourless chuckle escaped past his lips.

What did I do to deserve you?

Was I worth your love, Kookie?

Jimin blinked back his tears and flashed a small smile to Jungkook, "What does my Jungkook has on the menu for today?

"Ou! I have scrambled eggs, fully boiled eggs, half boiled eggs and egg sandwiches," Jungkook replied.

Jimin chuckled and pecked the male's lips, "How about we have some sandwiches today?"

"Okay! Sandwiches it is. I will quickly go and make them. Get ready for your work, Jimin. I have ironed your clothes for today-"

"I got it, Kookie. Now go!" Jimin pushed the boy out of the bed along with him.

"I cannot go. I can only cum," Jungkook blurted and Jimin gave a puzzled look.

"Where did you learn that from?"

"I searched for "50 erotic ways to flirt with your boyfriend and this popped up," Jungkook answered.

Jimin broke into giggles, "And why did you search for that?"

Jungkook pointed his finger towards Jimin's face, "Because I wanted to look at that smile. Yesterday, you cried a lot and Jungkook doesn't like it. I wanted to make you smile."

Jimin stopped laughing as he heard Jungkook. He stepped closer to the male and placed his toes over Jungkook's feet; he circled his arms around the male's neck and brushed his fingers through Jungkook's hair, "Why is my boyfriend so perfect?"