Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!

You walked along with Ben in the part sight of the park, since walking alone wasn't your best options. Even though you and Ben never had enough time to hang around.

(Y/n): Wow.. you know.. maybe being in Metropolis isn't that bad after all.

Ben: Same here, I mean I seen a lot of places back then.

(Y/n): You mean that one time when your Grandpa drove us to city and that was where we had to fight Vilgax?

Ben: Err.. close enough.

(Y/n): Yeah. *Sigh* Still though I really do miss Bellwood. It's not the same when me and my family are around here.

Ben: Why not? I mean... you got a great team. And besides, me and Rook are going to be around here unless Bellwood is in trouble.

(Y/n): True, but it feels like it's a bit different than before. I mean.. Kevin got a new job, your cousin Gwen is in a new college, and now.. well, nothing else changed besides me joining the Superhero girls.

Ben: Yeah, same here. And I still remember the time when Rook joined our team.

(Y/n): Yeah.. those were the good days. I remember that one time when we had to stop a bomb, and Rook was there and helped us stop the bomb for Mr. Baumann.

Ben: Yeah, I still remember that.

(Y/n): I'm not going to lie, Rook was pretty awesome.

Ben: Yep, even though he still have some things to learn about Earth culture.

(Y/n): That is so true.

You and Ben kept on walking hoping to find a better thing to do. But nothing seem to go around, as you and Ben were talking to each other and watching other people living in piece.

Ben: Say, I have a question, what happen to Virtual?

(Y/n): Virtual? You mean my DNA upgrade alien who took my DNA to become my half made brother?

Ben: Yeah, where is he?

(Y/n): OH him? I.. well.. to be fair, I haven't seen Virtual for a while. I mean, I could keep him in my room. Since he can't live in the garage. But sadly, I couldn't.

Ben: Why's that?

(Y/n): OH, it's because if that happens, then my Dad's going to overreact about the car and thinks I got it for a free luck or a bonus coupon prize. You know.. right?

Ben: I feel you man.

(Y/n): But still, it would be nice to show my parents about Virtual. Cause honestly, I feel like Virtual would fit perfectly to the family, since it's only me, dad, and my mom.

Ben: Heh, so true.

(Y/n): But he's safe for now.

Ben: yeah..

(Y/n): So.. um.. *Looks at Ben* Anything happening at Bellwood while I was gone?

Ben: Eh.. nothing much. But if there was something going on, then we should definitely go.

(Y/n): Same here, there's nothing exciting going on. *Looks at your new omnitrix* Except for the new designs and stuff.. which does remind me, maybe I need to check if it goes corrupt again.

Ben: Relax (Y/n), it won't.

(Y/n): I know, but still Azmuth did warn me that when it comes to having a new omnitrix, I still got to be careful. Who knows what else can be in my omnitrix.

Ben: Same here. But.. to be fair.. you're pretty lucky to have omni-ehnaced plasma powers and also go ultimate. Reminds me of my old ultimatrix that I stole and use from Albedo.