|3|

"I asked for an explanation-"

"Could you please give us a moment, Sir? I would like to have a private talk with this man," Jimin's eyes flared up with anger as he fisted his hands.

"Jimin...I can explain," Jungkook tried to talk but Jimin stopped him in mid-sentence and pulled him out of the cabin.

The talks grew louder around them as Jimin pulled the male across the room and the chief craned his neck out of his chamber to look at the hustle with fearful eyes.

Because Jimin was always a kind and sweet person.

He had never seen him growl like this before.

"Could you please slow down? I can explain-"

Jimin instantly pushed Jungkook to the wall and pressed his elbow against his neck, "Why are you here? Wasn't humiliating me in college enough that you decided to rip my name from the company too!"

"I didn't and I am not here for that-"

"Oh! So, you are here for money? Your books aren't selling. Are they? Do you need the money to feed yourself? Is that it!" Jimin howled with tears brimming over his lower lids.

"I am here for you-"

"But I don't need you!" Jimin retorted with his nose flaring.

Jungkook slowly raised his hands to cup the male's cheeks and Jimin subconsciously shut his eyes as he felt the touch soothe his burning heart, "I just wanted to see you. I tried contacting you but you never replied to my messages or my calls. Your office doesn't allow outsiders without prior appointment and I was sure you would never approve of it-"

"So, this is how you approach me? Forcefully?" Jimin ripped Jungkook's hands off his face and
stepped back.

"Yesterday, I met the robot you made and I was truly shocked to see myself in front of me. I didn't know it was your creation until it kept repeating your name." Jungkook stepped further to press their foreheads together, "I just wanted to see you. It wasn't my intention to file a case but that was the only way you would give me your attention."