part 1

Mariella:

I stepped out of the shower and felt a cool breeze cover my entire body. I grabbed a towel and wrapped my hair up whilst walking over to my vanity mirror.

I finished my makeup just before my bestfriend Camilla texted me that she's outside the house gates. I ran downstairs gave my dad a kiss on the cheek but just as i thought i was slick and managed to get away with going out he grabs my arm.

"And where do you think you're going Mariella" he raises an eyebrow.

"Pa i'm eighteen now i can go to clubs and have fun, please just let me live" i must say this about twenty times a day when i want to do anything.

"Yes i know but now you're eighteen i have to be very careful abou-"

"Yes, yes about your enemies" i roll my eyes, when i turned fourteen i figured out my dads job and confronted him about it, did he really think i was that ignorant? He's a mafia boss, i don't know what mafia he's the boss of i haven't figured that one out just yet because as soon as i told him i figured out what he did, he made sure no business went on within 20miles of the small town he put us in.

He saw the frustration in my face and let out a deep breathe, "Fine you can go, but i want your phone to be stuck to your body so that i have your location wherever you are" I smiled, hugged him and ran outside to Camilla.

The club was always boiling with music booming into every inch of your body. Pushing through the many people crammed into this tight building we finally made it to the bar.

"Heyy!" Camilla shouted above the music "dos tequila shots porfa" she smiles (two tequila shots please)

As the burning liquid trailed down my throat i was pulled onto the dance floor and started moving my hips to the rhythm, just two minutes into dancing i feel a pair of huge hands wrap around my hips.

Diego:

Walking into a club the stench of perfume and cigarettes filled my nose and that's when i knew tonight was going to be a good night. Id already done at least three lines of coke before i even got into the car, fun right?

I was over to the bar and down two shots of vodka before my eyes lead me to the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. She had long blonde curls dropping at her shoulders and her beautiful tan skin glistened in the multicoloured lights.

I wrapped my hands around her waist trying to control the rhythm of her hips. She knew how to move. I'll definitely be taking her home to the boss, see how much she goes for in the auctions.

"Hey follow me" i tease into her ear over the blaring music, she turned around and gave me a smile grabbing onto my hand. I lead her to the back of the club whilst alerting the other men to get the car ready.

"Just this way" i shouted back to her.

As we got outside the car pulled up i grabbed her and covered her mouth and threw her into the backseat.

When i sat at the front of the car i could hear her giggling to herself, "What's so funny, huh" i snarled back at her.

"You do realise im your bosses daughter, correct?" she smirked, my heart dropped to the floor as i realised what could happen to me because of this, "but it's okay i won't say anything handsome, you know where i live, right? take me home would you"

Mariella:

This is absolutely hilarious. I'm trying so hard to hold my laughter in to not make this absolute embarrassment of the male species feel any more stupid then he already does. To be fair to the idiot the last time he saw me i was fourteen, but still i can't of changed that much.

We pulled up to the front of the house, he opened the car door and as i stepped out his eyes widened.

"Well you've definitely grown up haven't you" he was scanning every inch of me, "how old are you now Mariella"

"Stop trying to save yourself darling it's majorly embarrassing and trust me i don't want to have to slip a little story out to Pa now do i" i smirked

He inhaled whilst nodding his head "Yes ma'am" he held out his arm for me to link onto it but i simply just brushed past him.

When i walked into the house my dad seemed shocked i was back so early "Mija what happened, eh?"

I looked at the man who ruined my first night out clubbing "oh no nothing Pa don't worry" i chuckled walking towards my room.

What a dick.

Diego:

What a women.

Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry this took so long but i'm currently going through exams and i'm working as well so this isn't really my top priority. I will start to write more and more as much as i can because i love doing it i can just never find the time. If you guys have any tips for me please let me know!

Love you!
~ Malia Xxxx