Chapter 26

No proof reading

"Dekhiye baar baar puchne se unki haalat theek nhi ho jaayegi.... M aapko kal raat se bol rha hu... Hum jo kr sakte the Humne kar diya h..... Ab aap bss Allah se dua maange ki unhe jaldi hosh aajaye.... 12 ghante ho chuke h or Humein bhot halki si improvement dikhi h... Jb tk Unko hosh nhi Aa jata tab tk hum kuch nhi kr sakte h... "the doctor explained them.

" pr ye sab itna slow kyu horha h doctor... Aapki so called medicines kaam kyu nhi kr rhi h "Shehnaaz exclaimed furiously, the sight of her father covered with bandage and connected with different machines was extremely disturbing.

"ma'am Dekhiye hum apni taraf se puri koshish kr rahe h... Aap please sabar rakhe" and the doctor moved from there.

"ya Allah.... Please Junaid ko jald se jald salamat krde..." Aiman ji cried joining her hands, making Shehnaaz close her eyes in disappointment.

"ammi please" Ibrahim came forward and hugged Aiman ji tightly.

"Hume strong rehna hoga... Khudke liye na sahi to unke liye jo apni zindagi k liye lad rahe h.... Jab vo uthenge to Unko agar aap sab rote huye dikhayi denge to Unko or zyada takleef hogi". Sidharth said.

"or tum" he pulled her harshly toward himself by grabbing her elbow as she was crying looking at the other side.

"aahhh... Kyaa h" Shehnaaz hissed, Ibrahim almost stood up from the bench to ripp him off but Aiman ji stopped him grabbing his arm.

"kya.. Kyaa hnn.... Vaise to ghar pr itni strong banti firti ho..... Kabhi bhi ladvaalo or abhi esse roo rahi ho... Idiot..." he scoffed making her frown.

"kehna kya chahte h aap.. Hnnn... M ladaaku hu... Or Idiot kisko bola aapne... Dinosaur kahin ke" Shehnaaz exclaimed making Aiman ji laugh a little, her daughter is way too precious, she was a kid by heart.... But she's genuinely a 19 year old kid who was just thrown into some tragic situations which made her mature.

"tum zyada nhi bol rahi ho...." he said looking here and there, only to find everybody's eyes on them and it made him conscious.

"achaaawww... Ab m zyada bol rhi hu... Aapne kya kiya h hann... Khud harqat krte h gandi fir mere upar bill phad dete h... Huhhh" she twisted her nose and freed her arm out of his hold.

"tum naaa...."

"Sir please maintain the decorum... Its hospital" a nurse said passing by them leaving both of them embarrassed, Shehnaaz was completely red in her face and Sidharth felt awkward so he just rubbed his nape.

Rozal looked at her brother completely amused, he was not like this, he was always very rude, arrogant and weird, no doubt he cared for her but she knew if one day baba sahab ordered him to kill her or anyone else from the family he won't think for a second but what she just saw in front of her eyes was amusing, her brother was never like that, the fun guys.... He always gave the dangerous gangster vibes.

She saw a new version of him today, no doubt she blamed him, but seeing all the care he was showing toward Aiman ji and the way he was with Shehnaaz, it somewhere forced her to believe that her brother might change himself into a good person.

"Sidharth beta aap or Shehnaaz Jaao ghar kuch khaalo or fresh hojaao" Aiman ji said looking at them.

"ammi pr..." before Shehnaaz could say anything Aiman ji continued.

"or m kuch nhi sunnungi.... Fresh hone k Baad aajana abhi daffa ho jao Shehnaaz" she said making Shehnaaz pout and Sidharth shook his head at the interaction.

"ohk" Shehnaaz whispered.

"Sidharth Dhyaan se Jaana dono..." Aiman ji said.

"ji ammi" Sidharth replied very unconsciously making all eyes to turn toward him.

"vo mene.. U mm.. Vo.." he fumbled probably for the first time, Shehnaaz smiled a little and Rozal was shocked.... On the other hand Ibrahim was least bothered by his drama. He believed that whatever Sidharth was doing, he had some purpose behind that.

"tum mujhe ammi Keh sakte ho.." Aiman ji placed her hand over his head and blessed him. Sidharth just stood there looking at her and then indicated Shehnaaz to come outside fast.

"ammi m chalti hu...." with that Shehnaaz ran behind him.

__________________________________

Vaise... Mr. Shauhar " Shehnaaz spoke as they sat in the car and Sidharth started driving toward the Raza mansion.

"hmm" he hummed concentrating wholely on driving.

"aapko kuch Maar Vaar gya kya sar pr... Ya kuch kha vaa liya aapne" She asked wriggling her eyebrows toward him.

"nhi mtlb itne ache se kaise ho rhe ho aap" She asked him.

"tum kya chahti ho uthake patakta rahu sabko" he asked being bewildered.

"nhi mtlb... Sahi h" she just made herself relax in the passenger's seat.

"Sidharth ek Baat kahu please" she said seriously after a while.

"Hmmm" he hummed.

"aap na ammi se Baat kiya kare please... Aap bete h unke... acha lagega unhe... Zindagi ka koi bharosa nhi hota h.... Aap agar din m Sirf 10 min unke Saath bethenge na to bhi unhe bhot acha lagega" Shehnaaz said, she didn't want Sidharth to regret later. She was regretting so badly for not talking to her father in last few days.

"Hmmm" and with that the whole ride was silent.

___________________________________

"RUKK JAAOOO..... Vahi ruk Jaao" they both were about to enter the mansion when baba sahab screeching voice stopped them.

"ye koi Wakt h ghar m ghusne ka... Raat Se kuch ata Pata hi nhi h tumhara" he screamed.

"baba sahab... Vo..." Sidharth started to explain when baba sahab stopped him showing him his palm.

"tum bahu ho Iss khandaan ki.... Tum koi gairat nhi nhi h ki ek ache ghar ki bahu ko kaise bartaav karna chahiye" he said very harshly.

"baba sahab... Abbu..."

"mara nhi h vo.... Zinda hi h..." he rebuked without letting her complete.

"BABA SAHAB" both Sidharth and Shehnaaz screamed together shocking him, and every other worker looked at each other being shocked.

"Aaj to aapne mere abbu k baare m..keh diya... Aainda kuch bola to m bhul jaungi ki aap mujhse bade h.... Yaad rakhiyega ye" She warned him in a deadly tone, pointing her finger at him and ran upstairs to their room.

"Sidharth... Tum kuch nhi bologe usse.. Or mujhpe cheekh rahe ho tum apne Baap pr vo bhi uss Junaid ki vajeh se" Baba sahab spoke angrily.

"aapko essa nhi bolna chahiye tha baba sahab.... Bilkul nhi..." with that Sidharth too moved behind her leaving the frustrated Danish Ali Raza.

_______________________________

SHIKASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें