Kenma x Male

I was looking for requests I haven't done and we'll wanted to do, I saw this one from almost a year ago

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

"Thanks I'm heading out" I waved to my coworker. I went to the screen and clicked on my name, once my name was highlighted I waited for the next box to pop up. Typing in my code I clicked the red box and clocked out, hanging up my apron I made sure to put it on its hook before heading out the door.

Telling them bye once again, opening and shutting the door behind me. Looking around I saw the sky was overcast and sprinkles of rain hitting my face, sighing "of course I'd forget"

I continued my walk home, getting soaking wet. My jacket doing nothing for me as the rain set in, cold chilling my bones causing me to shiver. Seeing the air I huffed out in front of me told me the winter months were upon us, deciding I needed a break I stopped at the next canopy I saw.

"Meow"

Stopping, what the hell was that? I thought. Then I heard it again "Meow" Feeling something rubbing against my leg I looked down. I couldn't just leave the poor little thing, it's soaking wet and cold.

Picking the cat up I opened my jacket and set it inside, I listened to the purrs until we had gotten home. I took out my keys and unlocked the door, shutting it behind me I took in the warm.

Unzipping my jacket I took the cat out and set it on the ground, shaking the water off of its fur before following me into the bedroom. "I'm gonna take a shower and then we'll find some food" I petted its drying fur.

The cat jumped up and curled on the bed, kneeding the blankets to its liking and laying down. Smiling at the cat I shut the bathroom door and turned on the water.

Kenma POV

I sighed in content, I know he doesn't know but I'm glad he took me anyways. I could smell him from a mile away, his sweet scent was driving me crazy.

I watched as he went into the other room, it was hard to get warm when my fur was still wet. Shifting until I was in my human form, I found a shirt he previously worn. Sniffing it I purred, pulling it on I snuggled into the covers pulling them over my head and tucking them around me.

Before I could drift off to sleep the door opened, my heart started beating faster. A nervous feeling took over my senses, when he came out he was naked except a towel covering his waist.

Your POV

Once I finished my shower I wrapped the towel around me and came out, searching for clothes. Rummaging through drawers and my closet until I found what I wanted, turning around to set them on the bed I jumped back.

"I'm sorry" he said immediately.

I have no idea what the hell is going on "Where's the cat?" I asked. He uncovered completed and sat in one of my night shirts. Cat ears sticking up and tail wrapped tightly around his waist.

He was scared, looking away he crawled out of bed. Silent tears staining his face. "I've never seen a neko before" he let out a giggle.

"You've seen plenty" I knew what he meant but he also knew what I meant. I've always heard that of a neko came to you you were their mate. (I know I know where doing it for the sake of this shit ok)

Picking the smaller male up his legs wrapped around my hips, arms winding around my neck. Shoving his face into my shoulder he let out a purr, he seemed so comfortable being here.

Walking to the kitchen I set him down, the t shirt he wore was big on him. He looked adorable, his tail now swishing with excitement.

"Do you always cook naked?" The male questioned. Confused I realized that my towel was now gone nor had I put any clothes on. Chuckling nervously I went to put clothes on until he gripped my hard on stroking it softly, I let out a grunt that only encouraged him.

Picking up the pace I felt myself nearing soon, leaning against the counter I held on. Before I could cum he stopped "I'm sorry" he stated once again.

I gripped his wrist "That's such a tease kitty, starting then stopping" his eyes widened, I let go of him and picked him up. Setting him on the counter the shirt came up slightly showing me his cock. Smirking I lightly tapped the tip, his moan was loud.

His ears twitched and tailed swayed more, licking the tip down to the bottom and back up. I kept an eye on him, listening to the noises he made. Pre cum trickled from the tip, licking it up I engulfed him completely. His hands gripped my hair and whimpers fell from his mouth.

A string of desperate pleas invaded my ears, deciding to tease I pulled off. His breath slowed as he came down "That's not fair" he whined. I kissed his cheek helping him down from the counter.

"Let's eat first then I'll give you everything you want" I whispered.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

This totally sucked, not really feeling it today but wanted to post something and now my work wives get the notification for these and ya I don't like to post that often now