Chapter 6

' third person pov '

The Avengers had gone to the Avengers tower to discuss how to capture Perseus Jackson.  Cap had made some of his famous waffles for the team, and Thor as usual was having some pop-tarts. After eating their food they sat at the table and were discussing how to capture Perseus when Tony's phone rang.  " who is it now tony " groaned steve  " it's the guard " said tony after checking his phone.  

' tony's pov '

' who is it now ' I thought and checked my phone and accepted the call " what is it? " I asked annoyed at him, " what is his name? " " Yes, send him up at floor 2very3 ." It's Perseus, he has come to the tower, I have told the guard to send him up here "  . Everyone stared at me wide-eyed, "well he is going to be here any second now, "  I said pointing at the lift which had started moving. everyone quit staring at me and readied their weapons at the lift, I aimed my repulsors at the door, Thor readied his hammer, Natasha cocked her gun, Clint  drew his bow, Steve  patted his shield and Bruce brought a  large syringe filled with some type of liquid. " what is that" I asked curious of what Bruce had brought, He shrugged and said, "  it is a sedative meant to put him to sleep in a minute, it was actually made to calm me down when in hulk mode but I just modified it to put  other beings like Loki, Thor, and Perseus down ."                      "guys be ready he's almost here," said cap pointing at the lift it was going up every few seconds 19, 20, 21, 22 , 23, the lift  pinged and the doors opened and we heard a voice say " sup", as  Perseus walked in like he owned the place  we all gaped at him he gave no hint of fear of us . he made himself comfortable  on the sofa and said " I'm here for 1 hour so you can question me , and while you'r doing that somebody bring me a glass of blue coke . " 

" Percy jacksons POV " 

the lift opened and i was suprised as the avengers were pointing their weapons . I walked in and made myself comfortable on the sofa and said " i am here for 1 hour so you can question me , and while you're doing that somebody please bring me a glass of blue coke " nobody moved so I said " well are you gonna do that or what , I have got more important places to be right now" ,  They started moving  and captain america , Black widow , Hawkeye and Bruce banner came to question me . they started asking questions like  who is your father ,  where are you from , how are you so strong when a man busted into the room  and said  Perseaus Jackson You are coming with me   " I am not coming with any pirate man  " I said at the man who looked like a pirate , I you replace one of his  hands with a hook he would be perfect to be a pirate  " My name is Nick Fury not ' Pirate man ' "  said nick fury fuming at the nickname " Nick you can't take him away he came here peacfully  . "   Said cap  " Actually I can , and  I will "  said   Nick  " hold  up I am not going anywhere if you want me to come with you I will not come willingly . " said  wanting to go home " Fine" said nick frustrated " I will question you here "  .  they took me to a seperate room and then Fury came in ,the Avengers listening from a glass wall                                                                      " where do you live " asked fury                                                                                                                                       "with my mom " " where does you're mom live " " with me " " where do you both live  " " with our neighbours "" where do your neighbours live " " next to us " " aaaarrrggghhhh "  Yelled Fury annoyed  with me  , His face red  . he was leaving the room when i said " yo , your face should not be that red , you should  go see the doctor  " ( If anybody knows which book  this is from coment down below )  he stormed out of the room while the Avengers were laughing so hard  hey were crying .        

 Phew this chapter is done  word count is 768 words 

 sorry take so long we had gone for a trip and they would not let me write so it took a lot of time . 

Please vote  and coment 

theredstoneingeenier out