02. Kisaeng House

'I trust us, because you believe in me.'

"Why are you still seating here? Don't you have to go?!!", Hyejin scolded the girls who were still busy braiding their hair and powdering their faces.

"Calm down Hyejin-ah. The girls wanted their hair to be braided like this. It took a little time. I'm sorry... I would get them ready right away.", Jimin said looking at the older Omega.

Hyejin was the head of their Kisaeng house. People around the town knew her by the name 'Hwasa'. She was the owner of the only Kisaeng house in their town so she was pretty famous. But her Kisaeng house didn't serve explicit pleasures to the visitors unless her workers approved. She took care of all the Omegas like her own family, so no one really dared to go against her. So the Omegas also felt safe with her despite their work being the pleasure things and entertainment for the town.

"It's okay Jimin-ah. Just get her ready quick. Customers must be waiting.", He nodded and started working faster.

Jimin knew how to work with the tints and hair. He was the only Omega in that Kisaeng house. Omegas would love for him to get them ready for everyday. Even though their beauty didn't really describe how people would want them to entertain them.

"Jimin, aren't you ready yet?", Another one the the Omega's, Yeri, bursted in through the door to see Jimin in his common clothes.

"I'm not working tonight. Why?", He asked confused.

"Oh? You're not working tonight? But your lover is here...", She said thinking a little. A slight pink tint elevated his cheeks listening to her. Usually he doesn't get flustered easily. But since 'he' comes here every time he gets chance, all the girls in Kisaeng house have started teasing him.

"Shut up you. He's not my lover.", He stood up leave to get ready. He heard the girls snickering behind him and Hyejin scolding th hurry up and get ready.

______________________

Jimin wore his beautiful red hanbok that wasn't much exposing but it would definitely make his beauty highlight even more.

His blonde hair were tied in a pony, nothing much but he just had tinted his face a little bit to make his features enhance more. Not like he wasn't beautiful without it. He was considered as one of the most beautiful Omegas out there. Even calling him most beautiful one wouldn't be a wrong statement.

Sadly, he was just a Kisaeng, who does not have any place in the community no matter how beautiful they are.

Jimin turned towards a private room which the person behind the doors would always reserve for just the two of them. It was like a routine now. Jimin never complained about the arrangement. Rather, he would be quite pleased with it.

He opened the door slowly with one hand while his other hand carried a vessel of drink for his guest. He saw a tall Alpha with great physique and round eyes smiling up at him.

Jimin would never deny that the other was quite handsome. More so because of his mannerisms.

"Hello, Jimin."

"I see you're here after quite a time, Minho Hyung.", Jimin smiled. The Alpha smiled back.

"Been quite busy nowadays. A ceremony is to happen in the royal palace real soon in celebration of the newly made treaties with neighbouring Kingdoms.", Minho mentioned. Jimin's smile didn't fade but it somehow became expressionless.

"Are you tired? Should I massage your head?", Jimin asked with concern. He knew royal works could be hectic sometimes. Minho flustered and waved his hand in negative.

"Oh no need. I'm fine."

"You can't keep doing this Minho Hyung. You come here and book my time with your money. I need to serve you in some ways at least.", He said a little frowning.

Minho was the sweetest Alpha he had ever met. Kisaengs were always looked down and made to do things according to people's likes. That included some obligatory wierd physical stuff too with some creepy Alphas in their greying days and wilting lives. Jimin was always one of them. However he never needed to suffer to that extent.

Because this Alpha, Minho had always been there. He would always buy all of Jimin's time so no one would get to make some wierd request to the Omega. And he himself wouldn't request anything to him. That would be a daily routine. To the extent that people had started seeing Jimin as out of list ones. And Minho as lover of the said Omega.

"Just seat and talk. It's enough of a service for me.", Minho said. Jimin frowned at the older.

"But hyung—"

"Is it something I can't request Jimin ah?", He asked which made Jimin flustered.

"No—"

"Alpha Choi. Long time no see.", A new voice booked in the room and both of them turned towards it. Hyejin stood there with an delightful smile.

"Been busy Hyejin ssi. Is the time up already? I'm sorry—", he said apologetically. Hyejin was quick to stop him.

"No no. It's not that. And you know very well Alpha Choi, that you will always be the only customer who won't have any obligation for time anyways. You can take all the time, I won't complain.", Hyejin laughed. Minho scratched his head in embarrassment.

"I thought, you finally found someone other than Jimin.", Hyejin said and Minho looked up all flustered.

"No!! Actually I was quite busy. A big ceremony is going to be held at Royal Palace. Actually I was here regarding that matter.", He said a little nervous. Hyejin's forehead suddenly filled with creases. 

"What is it, Alpha Choi?"

"King has suggested to bring in some Kisaengs to the celebration..."

_________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!!

So finally I am free. I think I would be able to update all of my stories regularly.

Character Introduction

Choi Minho

- Alpha- Courtier in Busan Royal Court- Kind and humble

- Alpha
- Courtier in Busan Royal Court
- Kind and humble

S

o what do you think?
Borahae 💜