part-11

Let's get started

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Naira gets into dilema whether to reveal the thing to Karthik or not. Later that night when kaira were sleeping naira gets a bad dream.

Dream:

Naira reveals everything to Karthik. He breakdowns and leave the house at late night and gets into a horrible accident. Blood was splashed everywhere. He was seriously injured.

Naira gets frightened seeing this horrible dream and shouts for Karthik.

Karthik who was sleeping jerked up from sleep and saw naira profusely sweating , clutching her heart. Karthik got afraid seeing it and asked her what happened. She just hugged him tight. Karthik thought she might have seen some bad dream.and calmed her down. He saw the bottle to see no water left so he went down to fetch the water bottle.

Naira pov:

Yeh kaise sapna tha. Nahi aisa nahi hona chahiye. Mein Kartik ko kuch nahi bataungi. God , I have only one request please don't bless me with a girl child. Yes, I have dreamt of having my mother back with me. But I don't want to see another naira, if she too will have a life like me . No, I and Kartik cant bear our child going to all this. Please Bhagwan Ji , agar aapko meri parvah hai to, please mujhe ladki na diya karo. At least I lived happily with my family in my childhood days but my child will not have a happy and peaceful childhood because that dadi will never love a girl child. She always hated Kartik's Maa for giving birth to a girl child she always taunts Keerti never loved her. Meri beti Ki zindagi bhi aise hi hoga . Nahi chahiye mujhe ladki please Bhagwan Ji mujhe ladki nahin diya karo . Mein har din pooja karti hun aapki , please ladki mat do.

Karthik came back to see naira lost in her thoughts. He made her drink water and made her lay down but naira refused to sleep and insisted to talk for sometime. They spoke on random things and there the topic came about the baby gender. Karthik said he wanted a girl child as naira always wanted her mother but to the utter shock of Karthik naira said that she changed her opinion and said she wanted a boy child. Karthik was so shocked he was about to ask his doubts but naira faked a yawn and slept. Karthik was amazed seeing her. He thought there was something hidden behind this . He too slept no knowing what disaster tomorrow gonna bring.

Next day:

Kaira were sleeping peacefully suddenly naira woke up with a jerk and ran to washroom and puked everything she ate last night. Karthik sleep got broken with the sudden movements of naira . He ran behind her collected her hair and cleaned her . They both brushed their teeth together and came back to room. He asked butler to bring lemonade to naira . He made her drink . They both got ready and came back ate breakfast. He gave her medicine and left to office to attend an important meeting.

Kartik went to the office to attend an important meeting. He gonna give a presentation for his dream project for which he was working for many years. Before giving the presentation he called the Naira and ask her to wish him for good luck. He gave presentation with full on confidence and finally got his dream project. The meeting continued for the next 4 hours. He was so elated that he got his dream project and called Naira to share his happiness. Naira was so proud of him. Manish papa was also so happy and proud to see his son successful in his career. He ate the lunch that was sent by Naira and read about pregnancy diaries from internet to get to know about the pregnancy in detail so that he can help Naira in always during the pregnancy period. He ordered many books regarding pregnancy to gain more knowledge.

He got a call from P.a a stating that he got the footages and coming to the office. Kartik have mixed emotions in his heart as he is nearer to get the truth. He for once prayed to the lord that his family members are not involved in it . He is somewhere thought his family members are good little did he know that his family members were behind his wife torture. His p.a came with the pen drive to the Karthik cabin gave it to him and connected to the laptop. Before seeing the videos Karthik asked his p.a. to go from his cabin and continue his work as he wanted privacy while watching the videos. He don't want to reveal anything regarding his private life to outsiders.

He prepared himself for watching the videos and clicked on the button. The the first video was about the day of nairas injury. In that video he saw how dadi refused naira to eat lunch , her taunts , naira hearing everything silently and ask her to go office. Then

Naira entering the house and whatever chachi did to her and keeping her hand on the stove , dadi threating naira not to say anything to Karthik. He saw everything and was so damn shocked and heartbroken to see the crueality of his family members. Tears rolled down his eyes seeing the pain of Naira and her crying in the embrace of MRS Lakshmi. He bite down his lower lip to stop himself from crying out aloud.

Then he saw how she was forced to work inspite of being injured. She did each and every work , served family dinner and waited for him upto late night. She even lied to his papa and chacha who asked her , but in all this never for once she neither cried nor complained.

He thought that in one single day how his family treated her and wondered what would have happened from their marriage day. He never know that his family hated her who was his lifetime.