alone

Ship: rinney not really since robins dead

Finney's POV:

I sighed, and sat at the table it was my 14th.. Birthday and robin wasn't here like he was last year and the year before that.

"Aren't you going to blow your candles out! If not can I?"

Gwen asked smiling.

".. I don't really feel like cake I think I'm just going to go to my room."

"No, your going to sit and eat the godamn cake! I paid a lot for it."

My dad said slamming his fist on the table I got a little scared and didn't want him to be even more angry so I ate some then went into my room, once I got in my room I looked for some old photos of robin and I took some out looking at them laughing as I went through robin was so funny.. I miss him. my whole mood changed and I started sobbing why did the grabber have to take robin? I wish.. I died instead of robin.

Gwen's POV:

I walked down the hall, the cake.. Was good but I was worried about finney he was so much more gloomy. As I was about to go into my room I heard crying it can't be my dad the voice sounded a bit to high I went into finneys room and saw him crying I went over and gave him a hug.

"Why are you crying..?"

"Nothing.. Gwen I'm fine."

"Is it because of robin?"

"Yea.."

"Robin probably wants you to.. Move on don't you think? It's been a year finney you can't keep crying over him forever."