ii. Wakanda.

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— THE GROUP OF EIGHT WERE NOW IN THE QUINJET, SAM STEERING THE JET ITSELF, WHILE IZETA WAS STANDING NEXT TO BRUCE.

              "Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." Cap ordered, walking towards Sam.

      "I hope you're right about this. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." He replied, pressing the button next to him.

               "Don't you fly for a living, Sam?" Izeta judged as she squinted her eyes, walking up to him as she put her hands on his chair.

    "Shut your mouth, Anastasya. This is why your big ass foot didn't fit into the glass slipper." Sam snapped back, making Izeta's mouth fall open, gaping at him like a fish.

               "Get your weird sideburns slash beard fixed and then we'll talk." Izeta shot back, flicking his head, making Sam slap her fingers away.

    The blonde smiled as the Quinjet passed through the force field, officially arriving in Wakanda. They flew over the water before landing on the ramp.

    The occupants of the Quinjet descended the ramp, Izeta walking in between Bruce and Rhodey.

            "Should we bow?" Bruce asked Rhodey and Izeta, putting his blazer back on.

"Yeah, he's a king." Rhodey replied, eyeing Bruce while Izeta had to hold in her laugh.

"If you don't, you get executed." Izeta added, wishing to scare him further, watching as Bruce turned incredibly pale.

She walked past Steve and Nat, stopping in front of her brother-figure, T'Challa.

Izeta bowed her head, trying to hold in her laugh. T'Challa pushed her head away, a laugh escaping his lips before opening his arms. The blonde gladly excepted his invitation before hugging him.