Chapter 2: Caring hyungs

Jungkook's P.O.V

I felt my ears turn red, feeling all the members eyes on me. I was still surrounded by Jin's arms, as if he was afraid I would break down again if he let me go. After a moment of silence, the leader was the first to speak up, "Yoongi, Hopie, Jiminnie and Tae? Could you please clear the table and go wash up?" A few okay's were heard and the named members came into action.

When they were gone, Jin let go of me and took me to the couch to sit me down. He took the spot on the left side of me and Namjoon took the right side. I didn't dare to look at their faces, I felt too ashamed. Jin grabbed my hand and squeezed it to comfort me. "Kookie-ah, please tell us what's bothering you, why are you so upset?" Namjoon said, his voice full of concern. "I-I miss home, I miss my f-family." I lied, well I did miss home, but I never cried because of it. I just couldn't tell them the truth, it was such a stupid thing to cry about. I am fat, I shouldn't complain but do something about it.

Again, I was hugged, but this time by two people. A tear escaped my eye again, but I quickly wiped it away and bit my lip. We sat there in silence and it felt peaceful. I also felt safe with my hyungs next to me.

Jin's P.O.V

"Uh... I'm going to clean up the kitchen, the others probably left everything unclean. Jin, take Kookie to bed, and don't forget to shower!" Namjoon said as he left off to the kitchen. I looked at Jungkook, he looked so sad with his bloodshot eyes and dried tears. "Come on sweetie." I stood up and helped Jungkook up too. "Let's take a shower." Without any further word we went to the bathroom, I sat Kookie down and went to get both of our pajamas. When I got back Jungkook hadn't moved a single centimeter and still had his mouth shut.

Jungkook's P.O.V

When Jin left, my thoughts took over again. The word repeated in my head. Fat. Fat. Fat. Maybe I was really fat? I came back to the real world when I saw a hand waving in front of my face. I looked up and saw Jin's warming smile. "Come on let's undress and get into the shower."

"O-okay." I said for the first time after I cried. Jin looked a bit surprised, but his smile returned within a second. I took my clothes off and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked horrible, bloodshot eyes and a 'hideous' body. "Come on." Jin took my hand and we got into the shower without any more words exchanged. It was totally normal for us to shower together, it saves a lot of time when we get home late at night. Our shower isn't the biggest one in history, but we can fit in just right and even have a small space to our own.

While I was washing my hair Jin spoke up to lighten the mood, "Kookie it looks like you're growing muscle." I gave him my bunny smile, Jin always made me smile when I was sad, even when I had terrible mood swings he would try to make me laugh.

About 10 minutes had passed when we finally finished, getting some towels and drying ourselves. I got into my pajamas and saw Jin still half naked, his flat stomach and abs made me feel a little jealous. Why did he had to look so good and I the total opposite.

"What're you looking at." He laughed. "Nothing Hyung." I said too fast for my liking, now he knew for sure I was looking at him. My cheeks grew red and I looked at the ground, the floor seemed really interesting at the moment. "Don't worry about it, I'll take it as a compliment." Jin patted my shoulder and laughed it off, "let's go to bed, Namjoon probably wants to shower too and we have to get up early tomorrow.

Jin gave me one last hug and pushed me towards my bedroom door; on the door were mine, hoseok's and Jimin's names written. I tried to open the door as quietly as possible expecting the other boys to be asleep already, but when I opened it fully, I saw both of them sitting on my bed in the light of my bedside lamp. They looked at me with worried faces.

"Kookie-ah are you feeling better." Hoseok got up and took my hand to get me to my bed and sat me in between both of them. "I'm okay hyung." I smiled softly. "You sure?" Jimin tilted his head to the side so it was leaning on my shoulder. "Y-yes, I'm telling the truth, I swear."

"Okay.. let's sleep! It's going to be a busy day tomorrow." Hoseok whispered. They both got to their own beds and I turned the light off. A few minutes later I heard Hoseok snoring. It felt like it would be a sleepless night for me when I suddenly felt someone get into my bed, I almost screamed but knew it was Jimin in an instant. I immediately snuggled close to him feeling his warmth and felt myself drifting off.

And not long after, I was fully asleep.