Drunk Amusement

To say the least that the house wasn't in chaos... is really to say the least. The complains, arguments and shouting could be heard from the farthest of the mafia mansion and the center of the mess are the boys.

"You don't have to work, why do I have to repeat this?" Jungkook was following Tae about the dinning room questioning his reasons to continue work. Meanwhile,
" Yoonyoon, please, we would be bored up in herrrrrrre" Jimin was acting like a brat in the living room while Yoongi had his eyes closed, arms folded and fingers propping his chin, trying to ignore the latter. Jin on the other hand placed his foot down... Dominantly.... In the kitchen, "I love you and all but I ain't staying here like a cooped up bird that only whistles and sings when the person they love comes back home... I work and that's final!!" Namjoon had no say.

Hoseok was watching everything as it unfolds and he found it hilarious, snickering and point occasionally at the others. The snickering didn't last long though as Jin gave him a death glare, Hoseok turning serious, cleared his throat and spoke, "guys just do a trial run for about a week, then you would know if to stay or of to work!" the six was surprised by his solution and decided to try it.
"Sure, we will start next week... Deal?" Tae looked at everyone and they all nodded in agreement.

Day one of the trial...

The mafia boys could work from home but not forever. Leaving their lovers still sleeping they went to office, paperworks must be done and their first mistake... Not notifying their lovers.
"Jin, have you seen kitty?" Jimin asked,
"No, but have you seen my dimples?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded no "by the way... Where's Tae?" jin was wondering about the other kim "maybe still asleep, he was up late last night going through the spell books" jimin replied and the two now started to wonder about their lovers.
Jin took his phone and rang up namjoon.

"Uh hey, where are you... Really! Uh-huh, uh-huh... So you could have said something... Lies! I wouldn't have and you know it... Whatever, bye bitch" was all Jimin heard jin say and was quite confused.
"So where are they?" Jimin asked, "At work... They. Are. At. Work. He could have said something, that sneaky sly ass fox Ugggh" Jin replied but went on rambling

Meanwhile in the mafia office,
"So what you're telling me is out of all that we aquired so far, had been seized by some other group and you are now telling me this?" Jungkook was fuming from what his assistant was saying making the poor boy speechless, "great now we have to deal with those fuckers too, it's starting to piss me off!" he finished. Hoseok told the poor boy to leave the room so they can discuss their next move, in doing so namjoon's phone rang,

"Hey baby, you're awake, I'm at the office... You looked so gorgeous sleeping that I didn't want to wake you so I left... Yes I know I could have but I didn't want to wake you, you know how you get when your beauty sleep is cut short--... But I love you." Namjoon sighed dropping his head low in an instant, knowing that he's doomed and the boys watched him
" Jinangel is pissed cause we didn't let them know that we left for work ", when jungkook heard that he immediately rocked back in his huge swivel office chair, elbow on the armrest and two fingers, index on the brow and middle on his cheek and sighs 'if he's doomed from Jin hyung, then what would I be... Witnessing my funeral as a ghost?' jungkook mind was scattered a bit thinkin about his death sentence.

Hoseok was the one to get them back to reality "guys, worry about your deaths later, right now we need to end that annoying group!"
Being snapped back to reality, Yoongi stood while checking his gun, "Let's get back what's ours and head home".

The warehouse that they were in was a complete war zone and the sun was setting. Right now the only thing in the boys head is to kill those fuckers off and get home to hopefully not meet their demise themselves. Namjoon was covering Jungkook blind side when in a puff of gold smoke appeared a note, trying to ignore it for the task at hand he waved the letter away, but this letter is persistent. "Uggh!" Namjoon growled as he tried to clear off the enemy, "You good hyung?" Hoseok asked and Namjoon yelled, "There's a fucking persistent note flying in my face!", Yoongi after sending a bullet through one of the enemies head, "Just read the damn thing!"

Getting beind a pillar of boxes, letter following him, as soon as he stooped down the letter  firmly slapped him across the face, leaving a rectangular shaped mark, "Ouch! Damnit!" he hissed as he held the letter with one hand and opening the letter to read it.
'Need coconut milk for dinner. That slap was for this morning. Don't bring the milk and you' ll get another one!', after he read the note it disappeared. "Shit!" he exclaimed in a low whispered tone as there was now silence in the warehouse. "Jungkook running to Namjoon sound, "did you get hurt? " he asked while looking around the crouched male, "No, lightly bruised but I will be if I don't bring home coconut milk!" Jungkook looked confused but just ignored it.

On their way home Namjoon made sure not to forget the coconut milk and he also bought some soju, lord knows he would definitely need it tonight. Arriving home, the entrance to the mansion smelled heavenly and the four boys couldn't wait to dig into whatever their lovers were making. Namjoon was the first to enter the kitchen, followed by Hoseok, Jungkook and Yoongi all four looking bruised and slightly bleeding in some areas. "Sweetheart, we're back!" Namjoon said giving his dimpled smile, but Jin was not amused, "Did you bring what I asked for?" Jin asked completely unbothered by his lover's condition, receiving the item he opened it and poured into his stew.

"By the way... None of you are eating tonight!" Jin glared at the four boys while placing a magic seal on the pot so it would not be interfered with. Walking out the room leaving the boys shocked, more so Hoseok. "Why the fuck do I have to suffer for your shits? God Damint!.. Noooooo foooodah! " Hoseok screeched and whined like a child,  "You better feed me or I swear to God I'll be worse than your precious sweetheart" Hoseok was hungry and angry, more like pissed off at this point.

The others knew they would face the same fate if they went upstairs, "Ramyeon?" Yoongi asked and they all nodded in unison sighing "Ramyeon". While sitting on the bonet of the car eating by the look out of Seoul, Namjoon pulled out the soju and four shot glasses, wasting no time cracking the cap open. Pouring their glasses they made the best of their remaining night while watching the view, talking and laughing. Going home sober was no longer an option.

It's past midnight, well 2am actually and the boys had just came back home, drunk like a skunk. The house was silent and in darkness, "Shhh, shhhhh. We doh wanna wake em up!" Hoseok whispered as he tried to walk in a straight line to his room, if he could find it! Namjoon on the other hand was trying his best to support himself but failed as he stumbled by a vase, breaking it, looking at the vase, " SHHHHHHHHHH, you'll wake em up, break quietly!" he whispered as he pointed at the broken object.

A lamp was turned on revealing the trio sitting on the single couch, Jimin on the left arm, Tae on the right and Jin in the seat. "Yes, hyung... We don't want to wake them up now do we?" Tae said in a low growl, startling the four boys, "looklooklooklook," Jungkook started, "don't they look adorable, so cute! Myyyyy little tiiiiiiiiigeeeeeerrrrr! Did you miss me? I missed you! are you stwill mad?... You wanna kiss me dontcha!" Jungkook was blabbering, giggling mess while Tae watched him in amusement.

Yoongi wasted no time getting on the floor by Jimin while holding his lover's leg... purring. "Not a cat my ass!" Jimin smirked as he watched Yoongi behave just like one.
Hoseok didn't make it to his room but he did make it to the large sofa and was completely passed out, while Namjoon was still having a small conversation with the broken vase, complaining that it woke up his sweetheart.

"Let's get them to bed, they're too drunk to comprehend" Jimin stated as he got up and placed a spell on Yoongi causing him to float, the others who were amused a little by their drunken pirates agreed and did the same to the remaining three. The mafia boys got away this time!