Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!

In another universe across through space and time, lies another world which combines the last remaining life forms of the multiverse. But this dimension was quite different then the rest. A lived city filled with the most greatest heroes that lived in peace and fighting against evil who dares threaten this peaceful city. But however the peaceful hero city was once very clear, but no more. Soon many years later, the hero city was now nothing but a shamble of destruction and chaos all around. It was the end of the era of humanity and heroes, a lost apocalyptic city with no signs of peace, but only death can find.

In the city that was covered with nothing but silence and no heroes or people at sight. But at the top of the Washington house which was known as "Townville Hall" which was completed ruined, stood a strange man covered himself in a red cape. He quickly revealed himself as a man covered in a suit that had a giant Red Cross and an eye patch which obviously also had an Red Cross patch as well. He held a giant pen like laser and was looking around. Suddenly he saw a random hero running and started to use his pen blaster, but only missed.

 Suddenly he saw a random hero running and started to use his pen blaster, but only missed

Red X-cross man: Come out, come out wherever you are.

Suddenly he saw more heroes running at another direction, this caused the red X-cross man to blast even more Red Cross blasters, but he kept on missing!

Red X-cross man: I summoned you six heroes here to destroy you. And just like all the others, I will... annihilate you!

Soon he kept on blasting more heroes who came along the way, and the heroes were being summoned in the first place kept on dodging his attack. This caused the Red X-cross man to get super annoyed and angry at this.

Red X-cross man: *Grunts in anger and annoyance* Fine, I'll just summon some other hero to obliterate. Let's see... *Scans onto his gauntlet to see any target heroes*

He kept looking for each heroes that he destroyed and the remaining heroes he had yet to destroy.

Red X-cross man: Hmm..! I already destroyed this guy. *Sees a picture of Jake the Dog being cross out* This guy *Sees a picture of Mega man* And more heroes along the way here..! *Then finally sees you* Ah, this one looks like he's got some fight in him. Let's play!

Red X-cross man quickly press the button and suddenly his Pen made a red 3-D screen into the ground.

Pen: *Auto voice* Now summoning hero.

Suddenly as the red 3-D screen of a dimensional portal revealed, you came out and fell into the ground.

(Y/n): Ow..!

Pen: Summoning has been success!

(Y/n): *Gets up to look around* Huh? Where am I? What's going on? And.. wait..! This isn't Metropolis!

You looked around and saw the whole city that wasn't your hometown all destroyed.

(Y/n): My goodness! What happen here? And.. where are my friends? *Shouts out* Ben? Guys? Where are you?