Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!

At the Metropolis high school lies the most famous club of all time. It was known as the Daily planet newspaper club and it was designed for people to take pictures on interesting topics and send it online. IT was known to show news all over Metropolis city of so many great things like superheroes and so much more. Inside the office, lies a girl name Jessica who had a secret identity of Green lantern in the DC superhero girls. She was typing something in the computer and printing things out, the paper that she was printing was known as "EnviroBeat" She smiled knowing she had succeeded on making the prints and gave it to every student to read on. Meanwhile You were sitting with your friends with a bunch of lunch around.

(Y/n): Hmm... *Pokes on your food* What is this stuff?

Ben: I'm not sure.. I heard that it was suppose to be a mystery meat sandwich with a surprise, but what?

(Y/n): Maybe some stinky cheese or a tomato?

Kara: *munches on the mystery food* Who cares, it taste good!

Rook: *Eats a salad and mumbles* Hmm, I'm very aware of human food culture, but is it possible for people to make their own food?

(Y/n): Of course rook, besides we got to make our own food to survive.

Babs: *Eats her sandwich* Yeah, I mean of course there is the food pyramid to all nutrients.

Ben: Although I prefer to each some chili fries right about now.

(Y/n): Same here.. I heard they taste the best!

Suddenly Jessica came back all happy like and you were pretty confused as she gave you a paper that said "Envirobeat"

(Y/n): Envirobeat? What this about?

Jessica: Why I'm glad you ask! I've been making a lot of paper of saving the tree and nature! People are starting to not care about the Earth and so I decided to create a topic that will make people care about nature!

(Y/n): That's nice. Can I keep one?

Jessica: Why of course!

(Y/n): Well, my mom might like it, since she makes a lot of gardens in my backyard.

Jessica: That's nice of her.

Rook: Impressive Jess. *Looks at the Envirobeat paper* so anything else we need to know about Envirobeat?

Jessica: Nothing much, but I feel like if we're going to protect nature and this big tree, we're going to need some help!

Rook: Amazing.

Jessica: Well, it looks like people are finally starting to read my "EnviroBeat" column.

But then that was when you and the your friends all notices something bad and Babs quickly tapped on her.

Jessica: What?

Zatanna: Oh, Jess, sorry, but your column might just be a lost cause.

Jessica: What do you mean?

(Y/n): Err.. I think she means that your paper didn't quite work with others.

Jess turned around to see people with her poster and throwing it into the garbage knowing that they didn't care at all.

Jessica: *grunts* There's no such thing as a lost cause! That's literally the name of my latest article. You could have at least recycled, you animals! *Notices something else* Huh?

She saw one guy about to throw a paper pile into a ball at something, this caused Jessica to get a bit annoyed.

Jessica: Don't you dare!