Categories

Here are the list of categories that we have for this contest!

We decided to add an extra spooky category since fall is all about "spooky season".

So, instead of roping "Dark/Thriller/Horror" altogether like we normally would we split them up a bit! "Dark/Thriller" and "Horror" are their own categories this time! They are both rather close to each other genre-wise so if anyone is confused by it I'm willing to help! A lot of "Dark/Thriller" might also fit into "Horror" and vise-versa.

Also the judges of the categories are by them, but we are still looking for more judges with the categories that are blank. We were thinking of having backups just in case someone backs out last minute. You will get a follow regardless of if you end up having to judge or not! Plus, we will be needing judges for overalls!

So, please send through an application if you are interested in judging! We'd love to have you! You can be a judge and still participate in the contest just can't enter the category you are judging obviously.

Mature/Smutty Stories:
Judge: hoeforjungkook69
This category is for all those stories that are based on sexual or other mature themes. There can be smut and mature themes in your story and it not be placed into this category as well if it fits better into another category. This category is exclusively for the stories where the plot is at least 75% smut or based solely around sexual themes.

Short Stories:
Judge: dimpleboyrm
This category is for any type of short story, no matter the length. We classify a short story as one with less than 20 chapters unless they are super short chapters less than 1k words. (If you are worried your story doesn't fit in this category due to size just ask one of the judges or myself and we'll help you out!) This is also the category that all of those social media stories that DO NOT have any irl chapters would belong in.

Alpha/Beta/Omega Stories:
Judge:  ThickThighsJimin
This category is for all of those stories that are set into the A/B/O universe. Meaning anything with alpha, betas, and omegas no matter the relationships or dynamics.

Polyamory Stories:
Judge: CanYouHearMyFear
This category is for any stories that have more than two people in a relationship together. Be that a sexual or romantic relationship it doesn't matter. As long as there are at least three people in the relationship the story would qualify as this category.

Supernatural Stories:
Judge: Fanfix_Erotique
This category is for all of the stories that have any type of supernatural elements to it. So from vampires, demons, werewolves, magic like witches and wizards as well as superhero sort of characters that don't have special powers from scientific means! So pretty much anything out of the ordinary is able to fit into this category, albeit if it doesn't steer too close to science. In that case, then the story would belong in the Science Fiction category.

Celebrity Stories:
Judge: Insect_Army
This category is for all of those stories where one or more of the characters in your story are a celebrity figure, no matter what type that may be. That means as long as one of the characters is an idol be it a movie star, singer, professional sports star, a famous author, model, blogger, famous chef literally anything where they would have a celebrity status and go through celebrity problems and situations.