Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story

After the battle with Glory, soon or later, you helped your parents fix the door. Although your friends decided to help as well, by using their powers to fix the remaining parts of your home. Soon or later, the house was back to normal, but only for now.

(D/n): Alright, the house is finally back where it should be.

Jessica: Glad we can help Mr. (L/n).

(D/n): No problem, and please call me (D/n).

Ben: So.. anything else we can fix with?

(D/n): Nope, I think this will be enough.

(Y/n): You sure dad? I mean, me and Ben can-

(D/n): Nah it's fine son. Besides the home that we just bought doesn't mean anything. After all, we are part of a home.

(M/n): Aww.. thanks sweetie.

Kara: Pff.. I'm not going to lie, this house building was way too easy.

Zatanna: I agree, but it's pretty hot. *Waves her hand for air* I need some sort of cooler or-

(M/n): Don't worry.. *Brings out cold lemonade* Anyone thirsty?

Ben: Aw sweet!

Kara: I call dibs!

Batgirl: Hey that's my thing!

Diana: Thoses Drinks are mine!

Soon your friends were all going after the lemonade drinks and you smiled as your friends were drinking some fresh cold lemonade and your father was patting on the back. After that, your friends were about to leave to their homes.

(Y/n): Alright see you guys!

Kara: Take care (Y/n)!

Ben: Yeah, and try to contact better next time.

(Y/n): Aw shucks, I will!

Diana: We will always be here if you are needed!

Rook: Take care.

(Y/n): Same goes to you too Rook.

By the time your friends went away, you went to rejoin your family to the home that was finally rebuild. You went inside and just then, you saw your parents coming along with you.

(Y/n): Hmm? OH mom.. Dad.. Whats up?

(D/n): Hey son, we're just checking on you. But I feel like there is more important matters we need to discuss.

(Y/n): *Sigh* Yeah I know.. no more secrets. I'll make sure that this doesn't happen again

(M/n): OH no we're not talking about that problem. What we were trying to tell you about our secret.

(Y/n): Wait.. for real? But.. why?

(D/n): Because it's better for us to tell you all that is happen and also the main reason why we had to leave
Bellwood.

(Y/n): Wait, so you mean.. this secret you two had was also the main reason why we left Bellwood?

(D/n): Yes.. Come.. we'll explain everything.

You followed your parents into the living room, and there your father sat next to your mom while you sat at the other side of the couch.

(Y/n): So.. how did this all happen? Like.. what do I need to know?

(D/n): Well for starters.. it all started about a long year ago. Or more like 10 years ago.

(Y/n): Ten years?

(M/n): Yes, we have been plumbers when we went near Bellwood, but that was only when we first met.

(D/n): Exactly. Our life was different back then. Before I became a plumber, I was once a young kid like you once and I was studying hard to become an engineer. Probably have to do with cars and study and stuff. I worked hard and eventually made it to the day I become a car engineer. Since then, I decided to celebrate with my friends on my hard work effort which was held at this party hall. It was like the good old days in the year of 1997 and that was when I finally met your mother.