0.2

Louis sat in the office during his seventh period, highlighting the lines of the lead role. Not to brag or anything, but Louis was already assured by the drama teacher that he would get the lead role as Aladdin.

Louis always got the lead.

He was excited for this period because he was an office aid this year. It was the first day, so he had to run the front office while the real office ladies did stuff around the school, but any other day, Louis would be allowed to sit in his very own office in the back, occasionally filing papers. The ladies of the office preferred doing things themselves, so Louis would spend most of his time running lines. The ladies in here loved him, anyways.

"Excuse me," a deep voice spoke.

Louis jumped, dropping his highlighter on the book, almost messing it all up. He looked up to see the new boy.

"Louis, right?" he asked, smirking right at Louis.

"That's my name," Louis said, looking back down and capping his highlighter.

"Are you the sweet office lady I'm supposed to talk to get my schedule changed?" Harry asked, tapping the countertop.

"No, but I'm a close second. Tell me why you'd like to change and I'll hand you the form."

"I'm shit at art," Harry said bluntly, laughing a bit.

"I'm sure you aren't-"

Harry held up a piece of print paper. On it was a little stick dog.

"My baby cousin could draw a better dog than you," Louis said while laughing.

Harry merely chuckled and Louis's heart skipped because Harry had adorable dimples and deep teen eyes and a backwards SnapBack was pushing his curly hair back to reveal slight acne but Louis still thought he was gorgeous.

"Well, I s'pose that's good enough reason. Is it your current class?"

"Yeah. Any recommendations? Can I laze around like you're doing?" Harry asked, smirking.

"I'm not lazy! I'm running lines," Louis defended himself.

To be honest, Louis was relieved Harry hadn't brought up the earlier incident so far, but he was out of luck when Harry turned serious.

"I had just met that Ian guy at lunch, right before he did that to you. It was wrong of him."

Louis shrugged as a blush crept onto his face.

"Louis," Harry said softly. Louis looked up and met Harry's eyes. "I'm serious. I don't like when things like that happen. He has no reason to judge you only because you prefer your own gender. Besides, there are attractive lads in the world. Me, for example."

Louis blushed harder, because, yeah, Harry was pretty hot.

"Don't flatter yourself, sir," Louis giggled.

"Oh, babe, don't worry. I get told it plenty of times."

Louis smiled down at his script.

"I'll catch you later, Louis."

"Yeah," Louis agreed.

~~~

Louis sat in his bedroom, doing homework for that stupid health class, sighing occasionally. He pushed up his glasses, eyes scanning the page. There was a knock on his door and he looked up.

"Hey, Lou," his aunt said, smiling brightly.

"Hey, Aunt Delilah."

"Good first day?" She asked, watching him as he flipped the page in his book.