Mission 69: Mistakes (not really) were made

"Speaking"

('Thinking')

~~~~~~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

('I can't believe I'm actually doing this') I thought to myself as I inspected the booth the girls had rented. My eyes darting around the unfamiliar setting as I'd never actually been into a place like this.

"Ah! None of that Izu!" shouted lily as she forced me to sit on the strangely comfortable couches.

"What was he doing?" Momo asked as she covered the bottom end of the wall mounted phone, my guess that she was placing an order for food and drinks since they'd apparently rented the place for a few hours.

"He was probably looking for bugs or explosives or something stupid like that."

".........Its not stupid. Our ene-" I started to retort before I was interrupted

"We came out here on a date on a random tuesday, with no prior planning and just winged it. With no one other than one of our trusted friends even knowing this was happening. Even as smart as you are, could you really set up an ambush that fast?" she asked as she glared at me.

"......................No." I muttered, not really wanting to admit it, but unable to refute her claim

"Lily is right Zuzu, we came out here to help you relax. So that is exactly what we are going to do, relax. I've ordered some food including your favorite drink." I raised an eyebrow at that, but decided not to push it.

".......Fine you two win. But I'm not going first."

"Fair enough, here." Lily handed me a tablet "Start looking for a song to sing." I took the tablet and started scrolling through the playlists.

~~~~~~~~~Momo POV~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Izuku was focused on looking through the playlists I looked towards Lily who gave me a questioning glance. I smiled and gave her a small nod. Everything was going according to plan, and Izuku didn't suspect a thing.

('I feel bad for plotting against him like this but he'd never relax otherwise.') While it was true that most of the date was unplanned this part wasn't. Lily told me that if we really wanted him to cut loose we needed to get him drunk.

Otherwise he'd never actually relax, she said that he very rarely drinks and refuses to when on mission. Which technically he currently was on one, so he'd never willingly drink. According to him "I want my mind sharp, I can't afford to let my senses be dulled."

So we brought him here, to this Karaoke bar, one owned by my family. So it made this next part easier, spiking his food and drink with small levels of alcohol and slowing raising the amount so he won't notice.

Which is the hard part considering he is always so on guard, which is why we are distracting him with singing. Either ours or his, so long as he doesn't pay to much attention to his food and drink.

"Alright I guess I'm up first!" Lily shouted excitedly as she picked up the mic

A/N: Do not own music, video or channel ^ also I will not do doing the whole song lyrics, just enough to get the point across. Song is called Dandelions by Nightcore in case it gets taken down

*Music starts*

"~Maybe its the way you say my name~"

"~Maybe its the way you play your game~"