Introducing: Greed and Sloth

The Seven Deadly Sins

[Note: The order is not specific since there are many conflicting lists and opinions. The main consensus is that pride is traditionally the worst, though.]

1. Pride – Kieran is the eldest brother and is arguably the worst of the Deadly Sins by scholars. He is characterized as selfish and superior and puts his own desires and wants before the welfare of others. Kieran refuses to accept his own limitations, faults, and guilt. Despite falling apart inside, he pretends to be fine.

Weakness: humility

Pride scent: rotting flesh

2. Envy – Tristan was originally ranked in the middle of the sins until he became #2 after challenging Greed. He is currently the worst sin, the title given to him because of Kieran's condition. He has an insatiable desire and expresses this through resentment over someone else's possessions, status, and abilities. He is the unhappiest of the siblings and tries to inflict his pain on others.

Weakness: kindness

Envy scent: metallic, like coins

3. Wrath – Charles is the third sibling who has uncontrollable anger and hatred. He has no problem killing others for the sake of vengeance. While he commonly shows his rage by causing physical pain to others, wrath can manifest through impatience and self-harm. Charles is a "slave to himself."

Weakness: patience

Wrath scent: earthy, like worms

4. Greed – Ashantee desires artificial and material possessions. She can achieve her goals to obtain what she wants through manipulation, trickery, theft, and even violence. Kieran and Ashantee work well together despite the sibling tension because their sins are similar—Pride and Greed can lead to all evil. Twins with Koko.

Weakness: charity

Greed scent: papery, like old books

5. Sloth – Koko is unique compared to the others. Her sin can represent a lack of motivation physically, spiritually, mentally, and pathologically. She has many duties she should be doing but fails to do so by omitting any responsibility. Twins with Ashantee.

Weakness: diligence

Sloth scent: burning wood

6. Gluttony – ?

7. Lust – Blaise is the youngest of the siblings and the weakest of the sins. While lust involves an intense sexual desire, it could show itself as a yearning for power, possessions, and money. Blaise is obsessed with knowing the details of others' intimate lives.

Weakness: chastity

Lust scent: plums and sweat