Love and Lust

***SMUT WARNING***
This chapter is very smutty so if that's not your thing just skip to the next one 😘

Charles practically dragged me down the corridor when the lift arrived at our floor, my heels moving as fast as they could on the carpeted floor. He flung the hotel room door open pulling me inside before trapping me against the wall, pressing his body in to mine and making my heart pound in my chest.

His hands roamed over the satin covering my body as his lips found their place on my neck, trailing from my ear to my collarbone, nipping at the delicate skin and eliciting a moan from me.

"I can't believe you've made me wait two days to fuck you again" he growled in my ear, his words sending shockwaves through me
"It's hardly a lifetime" I laughed throwing my purse off to the side, my hands now free to feel every protruding muscle under Charles' dress shirt
"It feels like it when I want to spend every moment of my day with you" he placed a delicate kiss on my lips

His sweet words causing my heart to warm in my chest and a smile to grow on my face

"Too cheesy?" He laughed
"No. Never too cheesy" I replied to his question

He then bent down to undo the straps of my heels, taking them off one at a time before leaving a line of kisses on my thigh, working his way up the slit in my dress.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him up to meet me again, desperate to gain control of the situation. I worked my way down his chest, placing kisses as I fiddled to undo the buttons on his shirt as Charles took off his belt and undid his zipper, leaving him in just his boxers.

His hands found the zipper of my dress as we both fought for dominance in the kiss, Charles slipped the dress off me, abandoning it on the floor as he lead me over to the bed, trying to be the alpha male.

The only sounds to fill the room were our heavy breathing and the occasional muffled moan into a kiss as I indicated Charles to lay down on the edge of the bed, of course he willingly obliged preparing himself for what was to come. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down his legs to fully expose his large erection causing me to take a sharp breath, still not used to the size of it. My eyes locked with his as he propped himself up on his elbows, my fingers wrapped round his shaft before licking from the base, circling the tip and taking as much of him in as I could, my hand working the rest.

"Merde c'est si bon" the words left his lips as his eyes rolled back

My hum of content at his pleasure making his hips buck towards me as I continued to let my head bob up and down on his dick. His hand found it's way in to my hair, gripping it to get better traction as he controlled my movements, the slight sense of pain causing my eyes to roll back.

"I'll come if you keep doing that" he warned lustfully, his grip relaxing on my hair as I released him from my mouth, giving another couple of pumps with my hand before licking away the drip of precum that spilled out of his tip.

He tried to stand up again before I pushed him back on to the bed, stripping off my black lace underwear set and crawling on top of him. His thumb ran over my swollen lips, pulling me in for a deep kiss, his tongue entangling with mine. I broke away from the kiss and sat upright, gently lowering myself on to him as his hands rested on my hips, helping guide me. I slowly lifted myself up and down a few times, adjusting to the size of him in this new position before my lips met his again, both of us working together to find the best rhythm.

Charles then sat up so we were chest to chest, gripping my ass to keep my movement fluid before his thumb began circling my clit, the knot rapidly building inside as I rode my way through my high, Charles watching me unravel in front of him before taking control. He flipped me over as I fell into the pillows, pulling me towards him as he quickly inserted himself, ramming into me from behind.

"Fuck, Charles" I moaned, gripping on to the sheets

His hand wrapped around my hair again as a light laugh escaped my lips at the feeling. Charles' thrusts started to become sloppy as I knew he was nearing the end, my toes began to curl as he thrusted deeper and harder, both of us ready to release.

"Merde, je t'aime" Charles spoke and I didn't need a dumb fucking owl to explain that one

But before I could think never mind reply, my orgasm took over and all that came out of my mouth was a gasp and a few moans. Charles pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to me, exhausted. I relaxed from my previous doggy position and faced Charles, trying to regulate my breathing which was difficult as I was pretty sure this man just confessed that he loved me mid orgasm.

"Quick question" I interrupted the sound of our heavy breathing "what was that you said in French? I'm still learning so it's not that great"
"Merde c'est si bon?" He questioned, my heart racing at hearing him speak in his native tongue
"No the other thing" his cheeks flushed redder than they were previously
"Je t'aime?"
"Oui, je t'aime" I repeated as he rubbed the back of his neck before turning to face me fully
"I love you" he confessed "and to be honest I've loved you since the moment I saw you. The incident with the wine bottle, taking you to the secret beach, our days on the yacht, Facetimes, everything. I knew I loved you when I met you and every second since"

The smile on my face was literally causing me pain by the end of his little speech and my heart threatening to burst at any given moment at how full it was hearing his words.

"Good, I just wanted to check my French was correct" I smiled at him

"I love you" I confessed as well, from the bottom depths of my incredibly swollen heart

~ Author's note ~

😁😁😁😁😁
This chapter goes from 🌶🌶🌶 to 🔥🔥 to 😇🥰

Hope you all enjoyed this one xx