>>Suggestions<<

"Hello my dear readers and fellow writers. Great to see you here. I'm here today with my Suggestions Chapter!"

"That's right, here each of you can give me Suggestions, criticism and tell me how you like the story."

"You can give me Suggestions for Side-Story Chapters or wishes for story Chapters."

"Of course, in order to do this, I want all of you to follow these rules when making a Suggestion, giving criticism or just telling me how you like the story."

The Rules

1.
If your post mentions serious topics like Depression, Self-harm or anything that might trigger someone, please put a Disclaimer.

2.
If you want me to add something major in the story, that will probably be a no-can-do. I will consider the idea but probably won't execute it.

3.
When talking about spicy topics (smut, etc.) Or so on, please don't go into over the top detail. Unless I ask for details please keep it vague, for the sake of those who don't want to read it.

4.
Be respectful, I don't mind criticism but don't just write full on hate comments. If you don't like the story that's okay, you don't have to read it, so don't just come here to complain that my story sucks and ruin my day. I want actual criticism not hate.

5.
Do not start fights on this post, nor will I allow anyone to critique other peoples suggestions and ideas. Be nice and don't just come here to pick fights.

6.
Please try and don't have any conversations, this is strictly just for Suggestions, criticism and how you like the story.

These are the Rules I want you to follow, not following them will not be tolerated. So please respect them, they're for the safety for all of us.

Be Respectful and responsible!

═════════════════════════

>>Make Suggestions here<<

All Suggestions should go here.

Follow the Rules and put trigger warnings if your Suggestion has any triggering topics.

Please and Thank you.

>>Post Criticism here<<

All Criticism should go here.

Follow the Rules and please be respectful. Hate comments are not allowed and the criticism should be genuine.

If you don't like the story, don't read it, don't come here just to hate on me.

Please and thank you.

>>Put Questions here<<

If you have any Question ask them here.

Follow the Rules and be respectful.

Please and thank you.

>>Put Story-Related Suggestions and Things here<<

Yes this will be separate from everything since I want to keep a look out for these things.

The story has a premise and plot point but I don't mind adding more key events.

So go all out and give me some suggestions here. If you have any Questions post them here, I might not answer them but will answer them in an upcoming Chapter.

Please be respectful and follow the rules.

Please and Thank you.